MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Female bikers meeting other female bikers?

Female bikers meeting other female bikers? - Forums [Biker Match] Female bikers meeting other female bikers? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Female bikers meeting other female bikers?

Hi are there any female bikers out there that would like to meet up and have a girlie ride out? Gloucestershire based??

Update Reply
Oye Ruca @ 24/09/2013 11:09  

Hi Oye Ruca I'd love to say yes, but its a bit of a trek from the delightfully sunny Manchester. However I am trying to find out if anyone would be interested in a camping "thing" to the Gower Pinninsular in 2014, and you are not too far from that. Keep an eye on the thread as if I get enough people saying that they are interested I will quite happily spend the time getting prices etc, but at the moment its just seeing if there is any interest. The last trip to Anglesey was a blast and its good riding and good company. In the meantime, I hope you get some girlies together for a ride out.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 24/09/2013 12:20  

Would love say yes ...... but think it may take me awhile to get there lol
Im in kent

Update Reply
ravenstormm @ 24/09/2013 13:14  

Hi Oye Ruca

Id be up for that..whereabouts in Gloucestershire are ya?

Update Reply
er6gothgirl @ 24/09/2013 13:20  

Actually Gloucester itself...
Thanks for the replies! And am interested in the Gower trip it is so lovely there would be awesome to ride there.

Update Reply
Oye Ruca @ 24/09/2013 18:32  

Well, from Scotland I'd have to say that I hope to meet up with you sometime.
I started riding with a women-only club, wouldn't have joined a group that was all guys, but now prefer a mixed group socially - although still ride with and enjoy the girlie trips.
Whatever gender, it's about finding similar attitudes on and off the bikes and lots of friends = lots of rides.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 24/09/2013 18:37  

bit too far really chick as im up in north yorkshire but am sure we will get to say hello at some point.i lived in gloucester for 2yrs nice place

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 24/09/2013 18:46  

Bit toofar for me too. Although id love to go for some ride outs with just the girlies. Im in East Sussex if anyones in interested????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2013 20:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email