MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

A bigger Dent, 2014

A bigger Dent, 2014 (3) - Forums [Biker Match] A bigger Dent, 2014 (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

A bigger Dent, 2014

I can't wait !! It's gonna be brill yaaaaaaaay

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/11/2013 01:28  

bump

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 02/12/2013 00:13  

Is it bumping season already?

Better get my tent repaired!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 02/12/2013 23:33  

this is the weekend after Butlins, can't you have it later in the month to spread things out better

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 04/12/2013 08:37  

The dates been on the calendar since october bill so don't think.this will.move as folk have booked time off work

Update Reply
JP @ 04/12/2013 11:42  

Aye Bill, it ain't moving, mainly because I'll be really (as in really, really) desperate for a break by the beginning of April
Anyway this will be much cooler; you'll be able to get served at the bar and the riding is way, way better

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 25/12/2013 14:52  

Have put my name down, but early April can still be spring skiing in Scotland, so if I can't make it, please understand.
Cheers,
Richard

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/12/2013 21:01  

Hi All, Im a Newbie and was flicking through some of the posts when I saw this thread, there is already an event organised for a trip to Dent in June. Its the Annual Triumph Cruisers ride out and is on Friday 27th June. It isnt restricted to Triumphs or Cruisers but just thought Id let you know in case it clashed or in case you wanted to do the same weekend and join in :)

Update Reply
Gail blonde @ 28/12/2013 09:49  

Hello GB,

welcome to BM.
Thanks for the heads-up, don't know what I'll be doing in June but I do like the quiet of the early season and the fun of a small group but it certainly is a lovely location.
There will always be clashes, right through the rally season, but that's good - gives us all choices.
Might we see you joining us in the snow??

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 28/12/2013 09:58  

Maybe you will .......

And maybe, not sure yet, you will see me at the hen do rally ( Ive been reading that one as well :)
Cant wait for some nicer weather to get the bike back out, its been a tad too windy round these here parts recently :)

Update Reply
Gail blonde @ 28/12/2013 10:07  

Gail they have lots of bike type do's at Dent. The site owners are well up for it.

The first BM trip I organised there was for about 10 people, at least that's what I expected.
When I got there the site was full of bikes. My first thoughts where "oh f***, everyone has turned up!"
As it happened the MZ Owners club and the BSA club were having their annual bashes there.

As Izzy say's though this event is more low key. The entertainment will consist of the people who turn up, beer and of course the marvelous roads in the vicinity.

June is liable to be Prequel 2, Dusty's Scotland trip, I hope. Errr, can you have a second prequel? And when does it become a sequel? The English language is obviously not up to this kind of complexity.

See you there if you make it.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 28/12/2013 15:48  

Might potter down for this subject to the weather. ...am expecting there to still be snow on the ground in april :/

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 01/01/2014 12:28  

Laurencekirk, Debs?

Where the...

*wanders off to find map*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/01/2014 18:58  

Let me know when u find it......its a wee bit north of yorkshire but no water to cross now! Lol

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 02/01/2014 18:56  

Be good to see you again Debs.
The numbers are starting to grow, we might hit 20 at this rate

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 02/01/2014 20:04  

Yeah but u know only 6 will show up lol lol

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 03/01/2014 09:03  

Have found map.

Blimey, it's a wee bit north of everywhere!

Why there?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/01/2014 11:03  

daughter was in montrose and we decided to house share but that was the only place we could find a 4 bed /2 rec and gge to rent lol and anyway im now morking in aberdeen.

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 07/01/2014 09:30  

Hi All

I've emailed High Laning Camp Site to confirm the dates with a provisional 20 people.

If you are interested please add yourself to the list of attendees (and if you're not please remove yourself from the list), that way I can keep the campsite notified of numbers.

The camp site will dedicate an area of the field for us if there are enough of us to justify it.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 15/01/2014 17:29  

Morking in Aberdeen....is that legal?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/01/2014 17:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email