MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Anyone in the printing business?

Anyone in the printing business? - Forums [Biker Match] Anyone in the printing business? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Anyone in the printing business?

Just wondering, what's the best way of getting my drawings copied? I'd like to keep the originals but want to send a few to people. I know simple photocopying wont give a good result so any suggestions please?

Thanking you kindly in advance. :)

Update Reply
MjN @ 22/09/2013 08:23  

You could send the Tiger pic to me, you wouldn't get it back tho cos I love it you're a talented artist Photographing them, as you have done for your album on here, they look pretty good, it wouldn't cost you to email them either.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/09/2013 09:04  

Find a small independent printer with a large format ( A0 ) scanner....most have them these days he can scan and print them generally reasonably priced.
Just had a quick shuftie on the InterWeb and there are a few in your area.
Here's one:  http://www.colourcopyleeds.co.uk/

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/09/2013 21:42  

Lol. Cheers sandi. I'll email you a picture if you want?! I only have my phone as a decent camera though and I don't think they would blow up very good. Quality isn't bad but....I shall have a look at oj's link coz if I can get them done properly I would prefer that!

Thank you you 2. :)

Update Reply
MjN @ 23/09/2013 12:58  

Find yourself a local display printer who are used to printing large scale foe things like architect type drawing.
Hope you get on ok MJN. :)

Update Reply
er6gothgirl @ 24/09/2013 13:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email