MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

matlock bath?

matlock bath? (4) - Forums [Biker Match] matlock bath? (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

matlock bath?

forgot to say but excuse me if anyone is quiet its CG take a look at my up dated profile and all will be revealed.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 17/09/2007 20:19  

Geez, CG, has being on this forum aged you that much? Can you still wheelie your zimmer?

Update Reply
Wills @ 17/09/2007 20:39  

Geez, CG, has being on this forum aged you that much? Can you still wheelie your zimmer? Wills of course its true I can wheelie my zimmer frame like any good biker can, even had 1.5mph out of it the other day on the M42, it was fantastic to, got loads of horns tooted at me, gosh I felt popular, how things have changed though since i was a girl, we used to wave using all our hand but on the motor way most waved using funny sort of shapes with their hands and some even just waved 1 finger not sure what thats all about will havee to do a google search unless one of my lads, little french fries or skins explains it to me. Around the water park is best though as even the dragon flies over take me but are polite enough to wiggle there long tails as they go past. Oh isn't life grand when you can smile about it. Gosh can't wait for morning worship and the P.E. session Sunday morning in a campsite near Matlock. Get your names down or miss out. See this is what happens when I get all these begging emails and txt's to come back to my cyber world because your all missing me. (must make mental note, best add target practice onto sundays campsite activities then you might not all miss me next time)

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 17/09/2007 21:41  

must admit that the thought of camping over at Matlock is sounding pretty cool!! (can I share someone's corner please??) But the problem being - no tent!! - well that's a lie actually - I have, but it's a biggy & too much for me to put up on me own! (which would also mean that I'd have to come down in the car & can't scab a pillion off anybody!!! )

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 18/09/2007 05:11  

Matlock on the 7th sounds good! If the gods of all things mechanical smile upon me and I manage to get at least one working bike I will make it this time :) Looking forward to meeting you all! Wish me luck with the spanners....

Update Reply
abctrev @ 18/09/2007 14:54  

good luck a nd dont forget to put ur name down on the events

Update Reply
RC @ 18/09/2007 15:34  

I'll get to Matlock even if it kills me. Had to call off the July meet cos I didn't ask for the day off work in time, and then the last one cos younger son broke his leg. I rely on the mother-in-law for babysitting. Then on Sunday she had a stroke and looks like being out of that particular game permanently. So, if I roll up in a car with limping teenage lad and his kid sister in tow, don't be surprised!

Update Reply
Wills @ 18/09/2007 19:08  

Aww Wills I hope your ma-in-law feels better soon, and that your son isn't hobbling for much longer.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/09/2007 19:14  

the more the merrier wills

hope they all feel better soon

Update Reply
RC @ 18/09/2007 19:24  

Hey Wills, bring them along anyway. They'd probably be better behaved than the rest of us lol Seriously, hope all get better soon.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 18/09/2007 19:37  

Will try to make this one RC <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
dragon @ 19/09/2007 03:02  

yiiipppeeee dragon hope u and mr s can sweetie xxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 19/09/2007 07:09  

sorry rc hun but im headed to oggys bday bash

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 19/09/2007 13:06  

i will try as usual it all depends how my daughter doing , grandbaby due in few wks ill try n make her cross her legs lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 19/09/2007 20:26  

aaaaahhh ditto BB I have a baby grandaughter due on 4th Oct and we're all on standby waiting patiently here too!!! Never mind cross her legs, Im sending them both off to Donington BSB this weekend hoping that the excitement may bring it on a bit quicker!!! The suspense and constant trips of hospital is driving us all nuts...........still, rather her than me uh lmao!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/09/2007 06:26  

ohhhhh hope u 2 can make it to mb

good luck to both of you...then we can go out n wet the babies heads

yeehhaaaaa party time lol

Update Reply
RC @ 23/09/2007 08:20  

Can anyone wanting a camping pitch please pm me with their name I have seven booked for the Friday and the Saturday so if you could also let me know if its 1 or 2 nights Thanks See you all there.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/09/2007 15:49  

if we have really bad weather it will be cancelled will keep a close on it n let ya no xx

Update Reply
RC @ 23/09/2007 15:56  

so how decides if its cancelled , some of us are not fair weather riders,or scarded of a bit of cold

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/09/2007 16:33  

i mean if its really really bad weather ,,if some want to still go then that up to them...them that dont wont want to ride in the rain as some do come a very long way for the meet. it all depends what peeps want to do

Update Reply
RC @ 23/09/2007 16:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email