MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

The more it changes the more it stays the same

The more it changes the more it stays the same - Forums [Biker Match] The more it changes the more it stays the same - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

The more it changes the more it stays the same

I found this through some "serendipitous" route Just thought I'd "resurrect" it for old times sake It's from before I joined BM But it just shows that the same spirit existed then As it does now http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...pic_id=231

Update Reply
Emzed @ 16/09/2013 21:41  

Jeez! Em there are 23 pages and the last one was posted 6 years ago Brought back happy memories for me tho, I miss Rubes sense of humour, and RC and Betty Boop's banter, a couple of nutters they are

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/09/2013 22:37  

well in my opinion after reading the thread people like what people like.i used to be 17.5st and a size 22.my ex hubby loved me but i hated myself.i lost 5.5 st and went down to a size 12 at which i was happy but still with a curvy figure and 38in bust.i have noticed most normal guys prefer normal women ie 10-14 in size.but theres different strokes i know a girl whos dating a guy who weighs in at 28st and shes obssesed with him.but you should never put on/lose weight for anyone else do it for yourself and be yourself people will love you more for it

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 19/09/2013 05:59  

OMG! Where are these peeps now?! The topic i thought might be a tad contentious but hey they handled it such a fab way, flippin briilliant banter i was physically laughing out loud at most of the earlier posts. BRILLIANT!

As for what 'the more it changes the more it stays the same'. Too right Emzed (take a bow now, the spotlight is on you!)

The peeps on here are nutters, just the same.
The banter is still here, although sometimes peeps dont 'get it'
Advice n opinions are still sought n given.
All in all ..THE SAME.

Hallelujah!! The crazy train is about to depart ...ALL ABOARD ...hahahahahahaha

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 19/09/2013 09:37  

Thanks Linz I didn't post the link for the "subject matter" Which you'll note was posted by a woman But more for the evident "banter" Which, as you have discovered, is no different now Long live the "spirit" of BM

Update Reply
Emzed @ 19/09/2013 13:57  

Hmmmmm i agree the banter on here is ace just some take ut personally when not meant that way lol x

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 19/09/2013 15:08  

....goes to have a read. May be a while....still learning English.....

Update Reply
MjN @ 21/09/2013 09:42  

B U M P

Update Reply
Emzed @ 22/09/2013 21:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email