MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Sunday 29 September 2013 - Otley/The Dales

Sunday 29 September 2013 - Otley/The Dales (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Sunday 29 September 2013 - Otley/The Dales (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Sunday 29 September 2013 - Otley/The Dales

Back from my hols and realised I haven't run my bike for a month so going to try to get to Otley cafe for a breakfast tomorrow,may be up for a scenic run to Squires after.

Update Reply
Sprint900 @ 28/09/2013 22:48  

I will be at otley cafe Sunday 10:30 / 11:00

Update Reply
BigRay @ 29/09/2013 00:30  

Ray perhaps you could pop in to mine with my bike gloves? pretty please? Ya never know I may just get offered a ride out and I'd like to wear my gloves if I do.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/09/2013 08:06  

Hey everyone that came out today. The weather was fab-u-lously wonderful and the roads weren't too busy so thumbs up

Also gotta say the cake in Pateley Bridge was AMAZING, you guys missed out BIG STYLEE!!

Shame BigRay didn't take you all down the best road ... but hey, that can be done another time

Also can I say what a top night at The Lion in Castleford last night!!

YAY!! I got very, very messy and would like to say I really enjoyed myself and thanks to all of you for putting up with me

I now very, very, very tired ....! Don't know what THAT WOULD BE?!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 29/09/2013 18:00  

a big thank you to lindsey for saturday night was fab hun we had a brill time.sunday ride to dunnies was fabulous and the breaky ace.sorry we had to shoot off had to go do important stuff
was great to catch up with everyone lovely day and will see you all very soon.
emzeds party then hallowistmas woooohoooo xxx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 29/09/2013 19:56  

Big thanks To Linzi for putting us up Saturday night and for taking us to the Lion pub to watch a great band!

I had a fantabulous night! lots of giggles and much lovelyness

The ride out was awesome.. even if it went slightly off plan.. but hey, that's what biking's all about...there's never a wrong turn, just an alternative route! Or just another road to be discovered

All in all.. a brill weekend, spent with great BMer's!

Here's to the next one!
xxxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 30/09/2013 09:31  

Yup sat night was fun, great band ,even better company and far far too much black beer.

Next time some one can carry ME home ;)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/09/2013 12:31  

Yep thanks linzi for a putting us all up, was a great night your all fab peeps.

May get to do all the ride out next time.

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 30/09/2013 17:09  

lol... I hope so riley!

But you're excused because you had a VIP appointment x

Update Reply
Karey @ 30/09/2013 18:16  

Good fun enjoyed everyone's companycan't wait to get back Stu on the bike for a run out he had always set on the back of me to see how a bike should be written

Update Reply
BigRay @ 30/09/2013 21:05  

@karey.... Wtf???!! But you're excused because you had a VIP appointment.. you after summat? ((wink)) LMAO

No he aint ... ! Poor excuse if ya ask me, weedling his way out to go ride round in a 'copter, even if it was with his daughter!!! @riley ... U aint NOWHERE NEAR EXCUSED! So there!!! **blows raspberry**

On the positive side, i would put up with you all again ... Oops ... I mean i would put you all up again anytime. It was a top night, whens the next one!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/09/2013 23:54  

clearing my camera out and found photos of this one, so uploaded onto my profile ... along with pix of nite before in The Lion!

Also Squires Autumn Show on Events Page ..

Some of pix are blurry but I can only blame human error i.e. not good at taking photos perhaps one of you guys should start taking em?!?!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 25/11/2013 01:44  

I'll do the honours on saturday and be david bailey....

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 26/11/2013 22:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email