MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Matlock 8th sept

Matlock 8th sept (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Matlock 8th sept (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Matlock 8th sept

Hello, it was good to meet you all. Might see you's at KISS

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2013 17:51  

great day, may see you all again soon, who no"s

Update Reply
ninjaboy @ 08/09/2013 18:31  

Thanks for the great welcome and the amazing it was a really good day !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2013 19:57  

Like wise it was great to meet you guys, heres to next time

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 08/09/2013 20:02  

Just back from having a fabulous day yet again, brilliant to meet up with friends (including the mad mod lol) and meet some new ones too.Till the next time...... x P.S Nearly filled everyones freezer with lamb after nearly hitting two sheep in Chatsworth Park.. x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2013 20:08  

Nearly just isnt good enough Gen Must try harder lol . Good turn out today great to see a few new faces and a few old ones. Ray I have an old long arm bike mirror you can have if your still having trouble seeing it .

Update Reply
JP @ 08/09/2013 20:12  

Although it was only a brief meet up with some of you, it was nice to meet and chat with you for real .

Sorry to GingerJen if I supprised you too much when suddenly leaping out in front of you in the Chip Shop and saying hello Jen....
Although it did make me smile when I said who I am, and you went "Who?", obviously I need to get myself out more to the meetings .

Look forward to meeting up with you all again sometime

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2013 20:17  

just re posting this cose no ones tagging

ay hay was great to meet all the new bmrs i meet today but so good to chat and catch up with the frieds iv not seen for a while
hugs xx
gingerjen you look l gorgeous hugs xxxx

rowanblossom go girl go girl go girl hugs xxx

GotBikeNeedPilot was great to meet u hunny hugs xx
and every one else hugs xx iv put me pic up please tag your self as you all no im not that brite (no u have me me ) and am very shy ........so i can say o ye that Cedric snigger i rememberer now lol

Update Reply
kaycat @ 08/09/2013 20:20  

Yes you do need to come to events more, now that you know we are a bunch of friendly nutters , post more often when you can too.....Great to meet you Neophyte , (did i jump that much ? ).. x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2013 20:22  

Aww bless your lovely heart Kay, what a lovely thing to say, thank you sweet lass..Big hugs..xxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2013 20:26  

Will post when I can Jen, getting back into work and with not having much time to myself these days means I'm not able to post as much as I did in the beginning.

Well all I can say is that as you're a friendly bunch of 'nutters' it's a good job I don't have a 'nut' allergy! .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2013 20:31  

Hahahah ...nice one .. x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2013 20:43  

Great day with a fab turn out yet again :) Good to see some new faces and some old ones. Still unsure how Jen knows Cedric is strawberry flavoured in only certain areas !!!!! Don't rem seeing mad mod Wills there Jen ?? And for those who chose to pick on me, just mind til the Hallowistmas party, revenge is sweet :) Big thanks to Mr Ken for making me smile with Bill and Ben and for keeping your left leg behaving when we saw a group of those who shall remain nameless lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/09/2013 21:21  

Wish i could edit the above post to put folk in the know, but i cant .......hahhahah

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2013 21:26  

Editing posts Jen tsk tsk

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/09/2013 21:32  

pmsl...... x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2013 21:33  

Just put pics up, x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2013 22:59  

What a great day! Good to catch up with all you nutty folk and nice to meet new people too, strange that many of you are just as nutty as the nutty folk! I wonder if its a condition of membership?

@JP ... Thanks for the screw ... !!

Many thanks for all the good wishes for Stu, i will pass them on. I am sure he will love to know he is in your thoughts.

'Til next time, ride safe.

Lindsay x

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 09/09/2013 06:58  

A great was had by all.. Fun sun and fish and chips just for a change.lol

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 09/09/2013 07:19  

@riley...... a great 'what' was had by all??? lol

Glad you all enjoyed ya sens and the weather kept good for you

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/09/2013 08:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email