MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Really Winds You Up ?

What Really Winds You Up ? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] What Really Winds You Up ? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Really Winds You Up ?

queenie if you have any problems with any profiles when you look at the profile there is a little box at the top that says notify mod click on it and report them.mods dont get time to check all profiles and they appreciate any reported ones they have missed.its not that they are ignoring it or letting them get away with it they just dont have time to sit and troll through all profiles!! they do this free they dont get paid to mod the site and they have busy lives.if you dont like summat then tell them

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 14/08/2013 05:55  

QUEENIE. It is true I am an eejit, at times I ride a pedal cycle too. But I obey the rules of the road. I don't know if you ride your push bike into central London in the rush hour or whether you drive or ride into London. If not give it a go then see what you think then

Update Reply
davidneale @ 14/08/2013 07:23  

calm,people,calm...lol...and what is all this about profile pictures??

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 14/08/2013 08:03  

I don't know jinx. Bums and cats, next thing it will be tigers

Update Reply
davidneale @ 14/08/2013 08:11  

People who post in large coloured fonts. Theres just no need.

Update Reply
GS1085 @ 14/08/2013 12:22  

I'm with GS on that one.

Update Reply
Sprint900 @ 14/08/2013 13:03  

Yes Emzed I frequently almost get into collisions with car vehicles in Central London. By drivers who presume to own the road. Some of whom apparently never passed a test

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2013 14:30  

Hey ZZRBABE42...I was just making a wine-induced point at 04.23am... As you do when your body clock is telling you you're still on night shift.... Thanks for the advice and yes indeed I could also do that but I'd rather leave the pettiness to the petty

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2013 14:46  

Emzed, where is he?

Update Reply
davidneale @ 14/08/2013 15:07  

Being charged to use this site

Update Reply
GS1085 @ 14/08/2013 16:32  

Ditto
But as someone else quite rightly pointed out...no one forces us

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2013 16:59  

People who post utter codswhallop when they are under the influence. Also people who don't know how to read !!!!! As well as attention seeking no marks with nowt else to do but moan about others.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/08/2013 00:03  

People who look down their noses at others

Update Reply
GS1085 @ 15/08/2013 10:42  

would personally prefer that to looking UP mine....eeyuw!!

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 15/08/2013 11:31  

Better not say. !!! x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2013 01:25  

Well no one forces anyone to read the forums either.Or join in. Carn't believe anyone on here doesn't talk crap when under the influence. This is a similar extension of pub chat and just for fun. I thought? I'm sensing a nasty under-current on this site. I don't really like it.
Though I would agree about the "Attention Seeking No Marks" complaining about others. Having been the victim of such a person/s. A little like the on-line bullying these kids have to suffer these day's and we know that's not a good thing. Lucky I'm a big girl. Isn't it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/08/2013 00:05  

Life's too short THAT'S what winds me up

Update Reply
Emzed @ 22/08/2013 00:11  

Oh Emzed! I thank you. Just in the nick of time before I was about to add a different sort of comment...oh never mind. You're so right.
It sure is! And long may you live to enjoy every minute. But please don't let it wind you up or you won't

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/08/2013 00:45  

People who stare gormlessly into a mobile phone. There was a bloody row of 'em today on warwick station, what are they hoping for ???????????? redemption ? Lottery win ? a call ??? i dont get it, i think my phone is in the car

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 22/08/2013 16:29  

What winds me up Well today it's ............................... Ebay sellers who list an item as "the last one" Then as soon as you've bought it they list some more To my mind, that's tantamount to false advertising And Queenie ...................... Remember that little "nugget" above, next time something really gets your hackles rising

Update Reply
Emzed @ 22/08/2013 16:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email