MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Ascending, Decending.

Ascending, Decending. - Forums [Biker Match] Ascending, Decending. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Ascending, Decending.

Would it be possible to ascend or decend posts in topics, as the current posts are asending and means we have to go to the last number of posts to read! some have 500+ posts to get there?

Update Reply
bingwing @ 26/07/2013 08:10  

Mm not quite sure what you mean, but you can access earlier/later posts by clicking on the drop-down menu, next to the word pages and at the top and bottom of every page, it shows the amount of pages, just click the arrow and it will open out, IF there is more than one page Pages: 1

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/07/2013 09:01  

What you have said is straight forward with the page box and the drop down button and as it happens a person opening a topic or post gets presented with the first of who ever presented the topic in the first place, and the next post we would read we scroll down to read it. This is called `decending posts`

OK but if you have several pages you would go to the page box and open the last page and probibly have to scroll down 9 to the last post to read it.

Ascending posts means we can read the last answer first when we open topic or post a so this means that the created topic or post will be last!....several pages away and 9 scrolls.

Update Reply
bingwing @ 26/07/2013 20:55  

Sorry Sandy I forgot to mention that only some forum servers may have this page facilities. Decending and acending posts.

Update Reply
bingwing @ 26/07/2013 21:08  

I wish I never said owt now lol Is that tumble weed supposed to represent my empty head? Doesn't your scroll bar work? <<<< Sandi (no Y)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/07/2013 21:48  

Yes `sometimes`
Bing

Update Reply
bingwing @ 26/07/2013 23:37  

Quick tip: Press "Post Reply" at the top or bottom of any forum topic page to jump to the last page and last post.

Update Reply
Matt @ 30/07/2013 00:56  

Update Reply
bic chick @ 30/07/2013 07:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email