MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Blond moment

Blond moment - Forums [Biker Match] Blond moment - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Blond moment

Picture the scene, sat round big candle thing in the middle of a field full of tents at Stormin the Castle (irrelevant to story, but just wanted to paint a picture). So there we are all sat telling jokes whilst slowly getting steamed and my blond mate (female) decides to join in the joke telling (names changed to avoid a swift kick in the chebs).... Bob (blond mate); I know a joke about Elephants! Assembled throng: Go on then Bob, what is it? Bob: Whats grey and comes in buckets? All: Hmm, lets think....an Elephant?!?! Bob immediately realises the error of her ways and ceases to tell any more jokes.....there was much rejoicing by the assembled throng. Bless her little cotton socks!

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 02/09/2007 18:07  

lol.... obviously due to the alcohol cos it wouldn`t be anything to do with the colour of her hair

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 02/09/2007 18:14  

of course not...claire!!!

Update Reply
actionman @ 02/09/2007 18:16  

Oh I dunno, she may be teetotal.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 02/09/2007 18:17  

nope she definitely wasn`t.... blueboy quite clearly states in his post that she was extremely drunk and had been drinking a mix of wine, vodka, baileys, lager, tia maria, creme de menth, archers, sherry, brandy, martini and aussie white all day!!!!

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 02/09/2007 18:25  

now i understand why you're called SPEEDY! he he.

Update Reply
actionman @ 02/09/2007 18:27  

Naah he was just saying that to make you feel better about the blonde bit LOL

Update Reply
rubecula @ 02/09/2007 18:28  

d`ya think so???????

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 02/09/2007 18:37  

d`ya think so???????

Update Reply

d`ya think so???????

Update Reply

Of course we do Claire .

Update Reply
Oggy @ 03/09/2007 02:56  

Claire, being blonde has stopped me from getting at least 5 speeding tickets, i act soft an they never do me, lmao

Update Reply
nutty tart @ 03/09/2007 17:47  

now you mention it i did get off with 70 in a 40!!! i told them it wasn`t my fault cos it was an unmarked car and I thought i was being chased!

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 03/09/2007 18:30  

Did you play the nurse card as well? A one-time girlfriend did it all the time and reckoned that all nurses effectively carried a get out of jail free card when it came to minor traffic offences. Mind you, she was also Irish and could play the flirty Irish colleen to perfection. A Dublin registration plate on the car also helped as it confused those PC Plods who lived by paperwork and couldn't get their heads round the Irish registration system.

Update Reply
Wills @ 03/09/2007 19:30  

ha ha ha... i did Wills, how did you know lmao. When they said we have to go out to motorbike accidents all the time I said I know only too well officer, i`m a nurse and have had experience of A & E and i should know better.

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 03/09/2007 19:58  

yeah well, where would the world be without us blondes uh?? even I surprise myself sometimes with my blonde moments but my other half loves em - says its part of the appeal and sooooooooo very funny!!! as already been said, it has it's bonuses too................Im sure we'll hear alot more about blonde moments...................they're happening all the time lmao!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2007 08:55  

Sorry about this, but had to plagiarise this from another forum. Described as (possibly) the best blonde joke in the World. Before anyone gets on their high-horse about me posting another blonde joke I must point out that I am, in fact, an ex-blonde lol Rectum Deodorant A blonde walks into a pharmacy and asks the assistant for some rectum deodorant. The pharmacist, a little bemused, explains to the woman they don't sell rectum deodorant, and never have. Unfazed, the blonde assures the pharmacist that she has been buying the stuff from this store on a regular basis and would like some more. "I'm sorry", says the pharmacist, "We don't have any!" "But I always buy it here," says the blonde "Do you have the container that it came in?" asks the pharmacist. "YES", said the blonde, "I'll go home and get it." She returns with the container and hands it to the pharmacist who looks at it and says to her, "This is just a normal stick of underarm deodorant" <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> Annoyed, the blonde snatches the container back and reads out loud from the container…………<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> <o:p> </o:p> "TO APPLY, PUSH UP BOTTOM."

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 04/09/2007 16:45  

like it bluesboy hahahahahahahahaahahaha

Update Reply
storm @ 04/09/2007 16:55  

Ha ha ha ha That really is funny, . I too seem to come out with really stupid comments, mind you at least it gives others a laugh

Update Reply
Maidenlass @ 04/09/2007 16:58  

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 04/09/2007 17:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email