MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hi from Spalding, Lincs

Hi from Spalding, Lincs - Forums [Biker Match] Hi from Spalding, Lincs - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hi from Spalding, Lincs

Hi all you rockers!
I am a old phoker trying to keep up with you yung ones. I am originally from the north east but now reside at Spalding EU!! I have joined this forum along with other forums because I want and hope to share experiences with people like myself! `whose been around`. I am retired from my work as a Struc/Mech Engineer that I have experienced for the last 45 years. I have been motor cycling from 1966 and been to many rally's since then, `first 1967-Robin Hood - Captain Cook - Farndale Heather - Eiger`- Dragon. `No doubt some of you old boys and girls have done them and probably we have had a drink together in the past? (It is a smaller world now) I have had to resort to the Max Scooter Machine recently because of my health and accessibility. I hope to meet some of you people and look forward to joining in with the BM Members at some of your events!! "Until then" you will see me poking my nose into the forums.

Update Reply
bingwing @ 02/07/2013 23:24  

hi welcome jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 03/07/2013 00:06  

Welcome to the site bingwing, you should find plenty to do on here lots going on.

Let me invite you to BM's own rally.....The K.I.S.S!!!
http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3935

This one you shouldn't miss, exclusive for BM members a great way to meet lots of faces from the site.
In the meantime keep sticking your nose in the forums .

Update Reply
old red @ 05/07/2013 00:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email