MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

new type of helmet

new type of helmet (2) - Forums [Biker Match] new type of helmet (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

new type of helmet

still no me

Update Reply
kaycat @ 17/12/2013 23:15  

Don't like it.
I wear a flip front because I have to wear specs all the time, I don't think I could get my face into that without taking them off.
Also the problem of it being so novel that paramedics wouldn't know how to get it off?

Update Reply
Richard T @ 07/05/2014 21:54  

It's obviously gone through thorough testing but don't think I'd feel to secure in it, definitely take a look at these Reevu though, sounds interesting and hey if I can keep my wonga in Britain so much the better

Very apt about labels though R10, though my old Arai was the best sound quality I've had,it was to expensive even in a sale, it needed constant fixing , i.e , replace frayed strap, side pods x3 ,new interior(12 months)

Never been a 'dedicated follower of fashion' , did you guess, as long as a product looks and feels quality , couldn't give one iota what name it has on it

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 08/05/2014 11:07  

is the clip thing on the top oll you have to use to release the front half as oposed to using side things meaning moving the head to get axess ie rider on their side

Update Reply
havfun @ 08/05/2014 20:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email