MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

cheating?

cheating? - Forums [Biker Match] cheating? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

cheating?

do you think that if your with someone and you meet another person but are to chicken shit to be honest that its ok to test new waters first before jumping in???? me i think it stinks what do you think???

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 18/06/2013 20:13  

no it stinks as you quite rightly say....its called keeping your options open and its a cowards way out. If you want to be with someone then you wouldn't be always on the lookout for something better!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 18/06/2013 20:30  

I've bin on the lookout for 30+ years, and I've yet to find anything better than the one I've got

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/06/2013 20:42  

Has happened TO me a few times in the past, I am at the point now where I don't feel able to trust as freely as previously.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/06/2013 21:16  

Nice to see some gods exist on Biker Match wow!!! I'm REALLY impressed.
...or is it Jeremy Kyle in disguise

Update Reply
whats ordinary? @ 18/06/2013 21:32  

Harmless flirting, a bit of "window shopping",. Human nature we do it without thinking sometimes.......but testing the water. That is out of order. Honesty and trust are key elements. You cant test the waters without breaking both.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 18/06/2013 21:48  

Interesting question my thoughts personally are not polite enough to be aired online.

However suffice to say testing the waters by sleeping around is totally unacceptable. It is a total betrayal and is a form of cruelty as far as i am concerned.

The person who cheats is a lowlife s@@mbag and deserves to be hung out to dry by their bits.

As i am being reminded constantly atm "you reap what you sow" and "what goes around comes around".

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 18/06/2013 23:28  

my thoughts exactly pmsl
"THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER" NOT!!!!
ITS LIKE OOOH HE LOOKS NICER THAN MY BLOKE SO I WILL GO SHAG HIM IF HES ANY GOOD THEN IM OFF IF NOT I WILL STAY PUT TILL SUMMAT BETTER COMES ALONG!! I KNOW OF PEOPLE WHO SHALL REMAIN UN NAMED THAT ARE THAT GUTLESS IN THAT WAY AND HURT PEOPLE BADLY!! MAKES ME ANGRY!! AND THEN THEY SWAN AROUND LIKE THEYVE DONE NOTHING WRONG AND ARE AN INNOCENT ANGEL PAAAAAH CHEATING SCUMBAGS!!!!!
SORRY JUST CAUGHT SUMMAT ON HERE AND DIDNT BELIEVE IT BUT SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO SHAME DO THEY ???

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 19/06/2013 05:54  

No! if you're in a relationship you should never test the water no matter what the temptation.
I worked away for 15 years, there was some harmless flirting here and there but no other contact, although try telling the wife nothing happened whilst away didn't seem to work........

Update Reply
cuzzie @ 19/06/2013 17:57  

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus keep yer air on, fout we wasnt aloud ta shout. this is the tackiest forum topic EVER.

Update Reply
whats ordinary? @ 19/06/2013 20:28  

well stay off my feckin topics then if yah dont like em!!! i was asking an opinion on certain peoples behaviour if you dont like it well the doors that way ok!!!!!

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 19/06/2013 20:31  

ouch! lol do we read between the lines on that one then :(

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 19/06/2013 20:49  

Please remember that we are all entitled to an opinion and it may vary from other peoples, resulting in debate and sometimes conflicting ideas. This does not mean a free for all slanging match. If you find that the subject matter does not interest you in anyway shape or form then move along to a different topic, there is no need to post defamatory comments just for the sake of it. As my Mother once said, if you have nothing nice or constructive to say suck a lemon instead :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/06/2013 21:06  

thanx jackie i agree completly

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 19/06/2013 21:28  

You see the problem with your er...COMMAND is that I believe in freedom of speech ya see.
HAPPY TALKING TALKING, HAPPY TALK, TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU LIKE TO ...

Update Reply
whats ordinary? @ 21/06/2013 00:30  

Anyway, reading moany, bitter stuff is now boring me...zzzzzzz love you loads hahahaha xxxxxxxx

Update Reply
whats ordinary? @ 21/06/2013 00:39  

im with zzr on this one name and sham hun i would
freedom of speech yep we all have it and we get your point how many times u cheated then ??? only asking
pulling faces behind peeps back ant nice ever im told

Update Reply
kaycat @ 21/06/2013 00:45  

like ive said "whats ordinary" if you dont like what i post stay the f**k of my threads!!! i dont know you and dont like your attitude.we on here are like a big family and we know we can post stuff and if they dont like it they dont comment!! grow up and get a feckin life!!! and stay off my threads!!!!

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 21/06/2013 06:14  

ps: sorry to the admin guys but ive got one nerve left and shes really getting on it now!!! how old is she 5yrs pmsl

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 21/06/2013 06:16  

Whats ordinary. ...if you're bored with this thread why are you reading it let alone commenting......I had assumed that you were in some way involved in the first comment...but as you dont actually appear to be im left wondering ( as im sure others are) if you are just a nasty wee woman with nothing better to do than diss someone else's pain.

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 21/06/2013 09:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email