MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

cheating?

cheating? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] cheating? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

cheating?

Wow....not taking sides at all here....but butting in anyway. Simple thing is, we come here to chat, let off steam etc etc. Only been on for just short of a year and would say that the main indication is that if you don't like a forum then move on and leave well alone. If the forum is relevant to you and you have a view point then feel free to make it, but as in any walk of life, debates and discussions can become heated at times. There are many posts I have looked at and thought, not for me, and just moved on, equally I've made comments on others. That said, to be honest What's Ordinary, without making you feel like you being picked on, your last two posts did seem unnecessary really. You had already made your thoughts clear and didn't need to make the point again. ZZR has strong opinions, says her piece and wll argue her point of view and stand her own corner(no offence ZZR, just what I've picked up on). It is also a valid forum even if you don't approve of it. there are many people who are looking for a partner, and the last thing they want is to be betrayed again. Posting this forum could (and probably should) be a kick up the arse to the person(s) involved, especially if its the only way they will listen. Best thing is to just leave this as it is and move on before it goes any further. I doubt anyone wants a slanging match that leaves a nasty taste. RB

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 21/06/2013 14:08  

Well said rowanblossom. Like many on here I'e been cheated on a couple of times and hurt badly as a result of it, but I am doing my best to now let it go and trust again; so whilst it's not easy, if a person is worth having a relationship with you have to try and hope they respect you and the trust you are placing in them. Hopefully a great future then lays ahead

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2013 14:30  

I also agree with blossom.... the topic is a tricky one, I admit....I can't relate to cheating at all, if you feel you have to cheat or go with multiple partners... why have a relationship in the first place... you could just play about.... Shame though, that this thread had to turn into a slinging match, not really sure personal attacking each other really belongs on here....

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 21/06/2013 14:48  

Come on no more fighting girls there's plenty of us unworthy males you can pick on

Update Reply
JP @ 21/06/2013 14:53  

You offering JP....? You're braver than I thought hahahaha x

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 21/06/2013 14:54  

Stupidity has no bounds

Update Reply
JP @ 21/06/2013 14:56  

going back to the original thread it has happened to me l think if the men want to dip there toes else where they should be man enough to tell their partners, as l should think they wouldnt like it if the shoe was on the other foot would they ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2013 23:04  

Your right bjp, we don't like it. I have always been honest and TOTALLY faithful in my relationships yet i have been cheated on twice (hence two divorces) I'm a great believer in if your not happy in a relationship tell your partner, break up and go your own way. No it's not easy to do and yes it hurts them but, it's better that way than to go off and cheat. I have practiced this in the past, also one of my ex partners did exactly this to me, guess what, to this day we are still friends and keep in touch due to me having respect for this woman for doing things the right way. All cheating does is give you a good kick in the teeth and takes your trust away, it's hard work learning to trust again. That's why i'm only looking for friends now, but, if something arises from a friendship so be it and great, lets just see what life has in store for us and enjoy it on the way.
PHEW! Don't i go on when i get going Anyway, here's to a happy life for everyone

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 21/06/2013 23:29  

well it only happened to me 2 wk ago so still raw, l say if your going to cheat just tell me and l will leave

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2013 23:32  

And yes you do go on AndySimmo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2013 23:37  

Sorry!

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 21/06/2013 23:40  

Thats ok lol it was well said

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2013 23:51  

I totally agree ZZR chick bt i guess i aint in other people's minds

when im in a relationship its exclusive to that person until that relationship has finished... i dont even believe in snogging anyone else, which i know some lasses who think this i ok even if they are married

if i dont want an exclusive relationship i woudl tell the person before embarking on a relationship with them. If i know things seem to be going wrong or i have problems i discuss them with my boyfriend and try to work it out and if you both knwo you are not happy then you can agree to go your seperate ways with respect for each other.

I dont understand how anyone could snog or shag another person and not feel guilty when they lay down in bed with their man knowing they are still probably smelling of another man.... how can anyone do that to another human being ... i dont get it myself...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2013 14:24  

People who can do that have no conscience.....unfortunately there's plenty of em about. :/

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 22/06/2013 17:48  

Sugar and spice , and all things nice ?
My @rse

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 23/06/2013 15:09  

The truly scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones. They erode our strength, our self-esteem, our very foundation.

Update Reply
Inspector Gadget @ 23/06/2013 15:11  

I'm not trying to defend appalling behavior , coz the truth is . People are appalling and behave appallingly to each other.
Surely for anyone over the age of twenty five. This is no secret and no surprise .
I'm sure we have all been broken hearted at least once. I'm sure that each and every one of us has been betrayed at some time or another .
I could not say that I have lead a saintly and totally blameless life , in respect to others.

Is any of us totally and utterly without 'sin' in a past or current relationship .
Was it ALWAYS 100% someone else's fault. ?

"There is none so blind as them that will not see ''
Dusty x
p.s. Former sinner and now a paragon of virtue (nearly) lol xx

the point is . Sht* happens , get over it .

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 23/06/2013 15:30  

shit don't just happen .............it take time and effort
lol

Update Reply
kaycat @ 23/06/2013 16:03  

And sometimes a LOT of straining ........ Oh sorry, wrong type of s##t happens

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 23/06/2013 21:30  

I agree with you ZZR but....i guess there are always 2 sides to every story

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/06/2013 20:38