MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

handy European bike touring pack launches

handy European bike touring pack launches - Forums [Biker Match] handy European bike touring pack launches - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

handy European bike touring pack launches

With more and more riders touring on the continent, there is an ever increasing list of "compulsory" items needed to. Continental Rider Ltd has launched a european touring pack that contains such equipment, plus a couple of extra items for added safety The items are packed in a handy sizes zip up bag and contain a replacement bulb kit, fuses, first aid kit, beam benders, GB sticker, hi viz jacket, reflective/hi vis armbands, breathalysers, reflective helmet stickers, keep right sticker for your wing mirror and a deer whistle. Available with H1, H4 or H7 bulb kits, the packs cost £34.99. Www.continentalrider.com Motor cycle monthly article

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 17/06/2013 22:51  

I was discussing this with a guy from work - surely if this is compulsory across Europe now, should the packs not be given to you if you buy a brand new bike? Similar to the kit that comes with a car? I bought my bike brand new in March and didn't get any kind of touring kit? Maybe I'm expecting too much lol

Update Reply
MissyREP @ 11/08/2013 11:35  

No because half of it is a waste of cash and not needed as France is about the only place where some of it applies.

The only thing at moment that is there is legislation for reflective decals on your lid in France. There is no enforcement of this specifically and I've never heard of anyone being tugged for it in all the years (most folk don't ride at night anyway).

As for the rest only take what u got room for.

Update Reply
madscots @ 12/08/2013 19:00  

That's what I thought :) Thank u!

Update Reply
MissyREP @ 13/08/2013 08:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email