MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

...that I love London town...

...that I love London town... (3) - Forums [Biker Match] ...that I love London town... (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

...that I love London town...

Yes Wills, please do and maybe we can do a return trip to Wales now er some of us are er, um increasing our riding distance cough, cough

Update Reply
whats ordinary? @ 29/05/2013 17:20  

Yes a good idea

Update Reply
davidneale @ 29/05/2013 17:32  

I would love to ride my bike through London ..Driven a truck in and around it many times ..Too many speed cameras now though I guess ?

Update Reply
Intruder18 @ 29/05/2013 18:56  

oh, speed cameras! they are everywhere and now they start hiding them behind trees.

Anyway, I'm at Stoke Newington, N16. And yes, that would be great to meet for ride outs. I don't mind the distance as well ;)

It's good to ride through especially in the morning on Sundays :D Other than that, it's constant filtering and start-stop at lights ;)

Update Reply
crato @ 30/05/2013 09:20  

Anyone interested in bike nights check this out. This is a link to the forum for Borough Market Bike night. I thought maybe we can link all the London stuff as much as possible and get better coverage. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...c_id=11841 Post in the forum shown on the link

Update Reply
davidneale @ 01/06/2013 19:00  

Bring back to the front

Update Reply
davidneale @ 04/06/2013 22:41  

just a heads up for you london crowd.... will be back with the big red artics west minster way next week starting monday night about 10pm- ish installing anti terrorist gates for london met for the trooping of the colour parade then when its done ripping out.... about 8 days dissruption

Update Reply
nellie @ 06/06/2013 16:02  

Bu**er! More disruption. Can't you leave the big iron gates where they are nellie Thanks for the tip off nellie. I will avoid the area during that time

Update Reply
davidneale @ 06/06/2013 16:19  

Will be online on phone so can update when I get chance right from the roadside lol....:-)

Update Reply
nellie @ 06/06/2013 23:56  

Are you still stuck in that traffic jam Nells?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/06/2013 00:29  

Update.... started barriers at marlborough road next to queens chapel then off to gate up constitution hill.....progressive road closures through out the night in the palace area....

Update Reply
nellie @ 10/06/2013 22:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email