MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Karey's Big 5-0 Burpday Bash 27th July 2013

Karey's Big 5-0 Burpday Bash 27th July 2013 (11) - Forums [Biker Match] Karey's Big 5-0 Burpday Bash 27th July 2013 (11) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Karey's Big 5-0 Burpday Bash 27th July 2013

Just to say ... I will be there for the whole thing. YAY!

Plan on being there at lunchtime, got to get the cakes there in one piece which cud be hard as they smell luvvverly!!!!

Best news ever ... @stuie will also be there ... Although he will be behaving himself n taking it easy i hope! Fat chance of that happening methinks **raising eyes to the ceiling, shrugging n shaking head**

This is gonna be wicked ... Bring it on ...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 27/07/2013 07:09  

yaaaaaay thats fab news chick you tell him if,n he dont behave i will squish him pmsl love ya both chick xxx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 27/07/2013 08:13  

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!! that's great news Lindsay/Stu!!!

Debz....are you giddy ???? I AM!!!

See you all soon everyone, ride/drive safe

xxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/07/2013 08:32  

Really sorry i cant be with you all today, but have a fantastic time everyone, eat ,drink and be very merry.... xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2013 09:33  

I'm absolutely gutted I'm stuck at home now with a "bald" rear tyre No way to get me & spare wheel & tyre to the fitters I was so looking forward to being there Sorry ladies ( & gents ) you'll just have to party on without me Have a jar or two for me Kaz n Debs

Update Reply
Emzed @ 27/07/2013 11:24  

Sorry I can't manage to share your Birthday celebrations Kaz - have an amazing time and hope we catch up soon. Luv and hugs xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 27/07/2013 18:19  

Hi all Good to see everyone it was a very good night out made some more u friend Hope to see everyone next weekend

Love and ((((((BIG HUGS))))))
BIGRAY

Update Reply
BigRay @ 28/07/2013 08:50  

HI GUYS THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME TO OUR PARTY BOTH MYSELF AND KAZ HAD AN AMAZING TIME. HUGE THANX TO JP AND LINDSEY FOR DECORATING THE ROOM AND HELP ORGANISE STUFF LUV YOU GUYS.KAZ WAS FABBY TO SEE YOU AND CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY WITH MINE XX AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE CARDS AND PRESSIES WAS ACE

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 28/07/2013 14:07  

I got home about 30 minutes ago. I had a brilliant weekend meeting lots of people. Bit knackered now but happy

Update Reply
davidneale @ 28/07/2013 18:28  

Great time helping you both celebrate your birthdays and meeting more old and new friends. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon

Update Reply
JP @ 28/07/2013 18:34  

Debz your card is with Kaz, I didn't get to Squires til this afternoon and most of the revellers had gone.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/07/2013 18:36  

What a great celebration! So happy it went to plan ... A couple of hiccups, but overcome relatively easily - pleased you both enjoyed yourselves. I enjoyed myself immensley. Great to meet new peeps n old mates. Hope you all had a safe journey home!

Sorry about the balloons... It just had to be done! Hope the glitter wasnt too bad!?!

Loads of hugs to my event co-ordinator, jp, it wouldnt have happened without you; you are an absolute STAR!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/07/2013 21:13  

So glad that I came down and made so many new friends.
Took my helmet off on Saturday night after getting back, went to the bathroom and saw in the mirror that I still had a ཮' glitter sprinkle stuck on my forehead!
Looking forward to meeting you all again soon.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 29/07/2013 00:12  

thanx sandi will get it when i see her next xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 29/07/2013 06:52  

another brilliant weekend thanks to all who helped to put it on

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 29/07/2013 23:19  

Thanks for the photos bic chick http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...6&page=

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/07/2013 07:52  

A few more pics added in the early hours today. Cudnt sleep so made use of the time. Top tip, use ya time wisely!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 06/08/2013 18:36  

Nice one Linz... great photos!!

What a brilliant weekend!

Come on everyone Tag yourself in the photos, so we all know who you are ..

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4176

I have no idea who the nutter was in the yellow spotty dress.......

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/08/2013 18:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email