MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

OK - I have to ask ! Anybody else got a 'bird deposit' story ? !!

OK - I have to ask ! Anybody else got a 'bird deposit' story ? !! - Forums [Biker Match] OK - I have to ask ! Anybody else got a 'bird deposit' story ? !! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

OK - I have to ask ! Anybody else got a 'bird deposit' story ? !!

Got 'shat' on yesterday - right in the middle of my visor - couldnt hardly see - emergency stop practice happened ! Go on - tell me your stories about when something 'dropped' on you when out riding !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2013 09:02  

I did have a whole bird hit me in the head whilst I was hurrying down a dual carriage way, it contained poop does that count? Of course I was doing 70.01 mph occifer (ahem!) The magpie didn't survive though, neither did my nose, there was much concussion and hospital visits after that. I had to explain to the docs what happened, I said bird hit me! Just goes to show you that it really is one for sorrow, I was sorry

Update Reply
d-w-b-h @ 19/04/2013 12:13  

Moving this to the 'Jokes, Games & Silly Things' forum While riding pillion a big bird flew across the path of the bike and hit it with such a force we nearly had an off.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/04/2013 12:35  

I hit a low flying duck while riding past Wimbledon Common. I was ok but I think the duck had to change it's feathers.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 19/04/2013 23:50  

LOL David

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/04/2013 13:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email