MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

About Those Job Adds?

About Those Job Adds? - Forums [Biker Match] About Those Job Adds? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

About Those Job Adds?

Competitive salary: We pay less than our competitors.Join our fast-paced company: We have no time to train you.Casual work atmosphere: We don't pay enough to expect you to dress up.Must be deadline-oriented: You'll be six months behind schedule on your first day.Some overtime required: Some overtime each night and each weekend.Duties will vary: Anyone in the office can boss you around.Must have an eye for detail: We have no quality control.Career-minded: Female applicants must be childless (and stay that way).Apply in person: If you're old, fat or ugly, you'll be told the position has been filled.No phonecalls please: We've filled the job, our call for resumes is just a legal formality.Seeking candidates with a variety of work experiences: You'll need it to replace three people who just left.Problem-solving skills a must: You're walking into a company in perpetual chaos.Requires team leadership skills: You'll have the responsibilities of a manager without the pay or respect.Good communications skills: Management communicates, you listen, figure out what they want and do it.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 15/04/2013 17:56  

Love it.....

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 15/04/2013 23:33  

This job ad' made me laugh 'Web Frontend Developer' Why did it make me laugh? cos I read it as Web-footed Developer There is no hope for me, I've been to Specsavers TWICE and they henned up my script both times Yours sincerely Ms Magoo

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/07/2013 07:28  

Microsoft Office an advantage - unless you can train our muppets to use Word and Excel, forget it!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/07/2013 20:16  

Two more ads with spelling errors 'must have attention to dteail' and 'looking for someone capable of ruining an office'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/07/2013 12:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email