MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

fastclick dot net

fastclick dot net - Forums [Biker Match] fastclick dot net - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

fastclick dot net

Just recently I've been having problems with the back arrow icon on my browser bar When I want to go back to the previous page it doesn't do it and all I get are loads of the same URL, when I right click my cursor. media.fastclick.net/w/win.bid?si (never heard of it, is it spam?) it's doin' me head in! Previously it was just two URLs and it was for facebook, but now it's loads of them it's very inconvenient, and time consuming, having to go to an individual icon and start all over again each time anyone got any idea why it's happening? Please?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/04/2013 10:11  

yep sounds like its a browser hi-jacker thats doing the rounds at the mo usually downloads as a program called " ILIVID " with a gold V shaped icon

Update Reply
nellie @ 08/04/2013 23:57  

Hi Nells x oh chit! Is that why my pages are taking ages to load as well?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/04/2013 00:16  

Media.fastclick (also known as Fastclick Tracking Cookie, Fast Click, FastClick Cookies, and Ads Fastclick) is a tracking cookie that infects your system and tracks your browsing habits. It then targets your with pop-up ads based on the collected information. It's not a virus or a spyware, but this cookie still gathers your private data, which can be dangerous. Remove it as soon as you can.

Read more: How to Remove Media.fastclick | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5152294_remove-mediafastclick.h...z2Q2HgAtxE

The reason why your PC is now running slowly is because it is trying to send you Popups...

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 10/04/2013 06:35  

Thanks for that info H R I have been getting the pop ups about cookies, I've been ignoring them, thinking if I click on the buggers I'll get no end of junk or loads more pop ups.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/04/2013 23:16  

yea this is something a lot of people have at the moment. It comes a lot with "Free software downloads" or when trying to get movies etc illegally.

Always run security software on your PC and avoid certain types of websites to avoid this.

It isn't anything to do with BM

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/05/2013 13:11  

Illegally, me? Never! Got me security sorted and don't usually go to any website other than BM, face and Youtube

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/05/2013 13:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email