MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Thundersprint 2013

Thundersprint 2013 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Thundersprint 2013 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Thundersprint 2013

Sorry didn't meet up Allison. Whitedove said you had nipped over to Rhosnieger. We left before 1pm due to the heavy rain. Please take this event back to Northwich with you. Rain or shine, it's better there imho. x

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 21/04/2013 22:57  

Denis. Have to agree to be honest, social side it's been brilliant met up with so many friends and camped with a great bunch with some nice ride outs. The organisation of the event left a lot to be desired. It bought atmosphere and business to a small town that's suffering already. Hit hard by loosing this event... Councils!!

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 22/04/2013 09:46  

i always said it was a daft idea moving it to the back end of nowhere, lets hope it goes back to were it should be next year

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 22/04/2013 15:59  

The circuits in a beautiful location, amazing views but it just didn't have the Thundersprint atmosphere we have all grown to love. Organisation on Friday was poor, I still have my camping and entrance tickets as nobody ask for them. The stalls and shows were being put together Saturday morning/ afternoon.
Like I say the social side was second to none, would I go next year if there again? Probably not.

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 22/04/2013 17:23  

Don't want to say 'told you so' but.....

Update Reply
Sprint900 @ 22/04/2013 18:33  

You're not alone with that Sprint900, but it was worth a try.

Like Allison said, the social side is great, of course it's what you make of it yourself.

In total agreement with Allison also about the atmosphere in Northwich (whatever the weather).

I did like the new location though. Would be really nice on a sunny day. Just doesn't feel right for Thundersprint. It's lost the essence imho.

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 22/04/2013 20:50  

i want to say i told you so

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 28/04/2013 14:47  

Thanks for the photos, Allison, J9 and Bandito Could do with some of you being tagged in the photos, for newbies, and those of us who don't get to many BM gatherings, to recognise who is who, after all that's why the tag system was added Not just this event but all events http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...0&page=

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/05/2013 01:40  

Welcome Sandi, I do get a bit camera happy at times! Ill have a look see if am on any more to tag myself into.

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 05/05/2013 08:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email