MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Bikewise Easter Egg Ride-out Durham

Bikewise Easter Egg Ride-out Durham - Forums [Biker Match] Bikewise Easter Egg Ride-out Durham - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Bikewise Easter Egg Ride-out Durham

Ok folks, the Squires Easter Egg run was a bust (I know , I was there!) but this Sunday is looking more hopeful so here's another option for y'all. It's on the Events page.

The Durham Constabulary Easter Egg Run will be held on Easter Sunday from the Carville Park and Ride, Jct 62 of the A1(M) and A690 roads at Durham, where registration will start at 08:45. It's FREE to join in the run however we will be collecting donations of Easter eggs, toys or cash in the morning for local charities.There will be a burger van serving hot drinks & food, however it will close its doors before 09:30.Depart at approx.09:30 and travel to Darlington Memorial Hospital, then onto University Hospital North Durham, ending at Durham Police Headquarters.While on the run we will briefly stop at both hospitals to deliver some Easter eggs / toys to the children’s wards.Finishing at Police HQ where there will be a small ‘road show’ which gives you the opportunity to find out what has happened and what is going to happen in the BikeWise ‘world’ and the chance to speak with the BikeWise ‘team’ about biking issues, free tea / coffee and biscuits on offer.

Update Reply
centurion @ 27/03/2013 12:19  

Sounds like fun, and starting just around the corner from me.
But I'll be in Wales by then scampering up hills and stuff.
Enjoy.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 29/03/2013 06:54  

It's on the calendar folks, thanks Cent http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3937

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/03/2013 09:34  

Have fun yourself Steve, hope you've packed the snowshoes and harnessed up the Huskies if your heading into darkest Wales at the moment!

Update Reply
centurion @ 29/03/2013 13:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email