MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

BM logo clothing

BM logo clothing - Forums [Biker Match] BM logo clothing - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

BM logo clothing

Does anyone know if the age old BikerMatch t-shirts etc was ever resolved. ? We probably walk past other people in BM every day given the number signed up to this site. It had crossed my mind about getting one of these T shirt sites to make one up but don't want to fall foul of copyright laws. Anyone got any suggestions ?

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 25/03/2013 21:58  

Bj was sorting this out via a local dealer that did all the kiss rally tee shirts she should have the answer for you

Update Reply
JP @ 26/03/2013 07:43  

It would be useful. I'd definitely like one. I didnt know who anyone was when i came to Squires other sunday would have been much quicker to find you all.

Update Reply
OMNF @ 26/03/2013 21:12  

My apologies folks, have been rather distracted recently through my car being nicked, revising for my exams and then not being very well.
The folks who have supplied us with the KISS tshirts have agreed to have a BM logo page on their website which you will be able to link to via here. I will send an email now to see when it will go live. Mr AJ you are right that have been copyrighted lol Once again apologies

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/03/2013 22:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email