MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

whats on this weekend ( bike wise)

whats on this weekend ( bike wise) - Forums [Biker Match] whats on this weekend ( bike wise) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

whats on this weekend ( bike wise)

????????????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/08/2007 07:44  

What is it you would like to know hun?

Update Reply
Di @ 22/08/2007 07:46  

Take a look at this thread el ninja

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 22/08/2007 08:45  

Where is it Cg?

Update Reply
Di @ 22/08/2007 09:13  

that looks good cg...????????????????????????????????????doooo. i,m going to the patriot games in monmouth so my text just said.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/08/2007 10:11  

That's you sorted then!

Update Reply
Di @ 22/08/2007 10:22  

I think am playin Billy no mates thi weekend....surely I am not the only numpty who hasn't planned to go away.....lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/08/2007 10:30  

No your the only one looby who hasn`t planned anything but am worlking on it as i type this. I will let everyone know if i come up with anything

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 22/08/2007 10:49  

Doh yeah can I get any worse with my forgetfulness. Meant to put the link to house warming bbq thread sorry ninja

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 22/08/2007 12:26  

so weres the link .dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/08/2007 17:30  

Men!!!!!!! they basically can`t see anything that`s right under their noses!!! (Speedy ducks for the second time this week) Basically Witchiest is having a house warming bbq on sat 25th august and has very kindly issued an open invitation. I think she lives in the Leicester area and many thanks Witchiest but i`m working this weekend and wouldn`t be able to make it. There is a lawn to pitch tents on and space to sleep if needed!

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 22/08/2007 18:10  

couldnt see have my shades on lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/08/2007 18:16  

lol... would suggest you raise your right/left hand (depending on preference) grip arm of glasses firmly and remove then place carefully on firm surface taking care not to scratch the lenses

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 22/08/2007 18:19  

PS: Did you have your shades on whilst matching the brick to the existing brick in the wall behind you??

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 22/08/2007 18:22  

not my wall . its just were my sister took the pic of me when i went to show her the bike...nnnn why you eating a hanky?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/08/2007 19:03  

every time i look at speedy clare i wanna say bless yu,surprised the camera lens was clear to take the pic!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 22/08/2007 20:22  

lol.. i`m eating a hanky cos I decided i needed more fibre in my diet!!! It`s actually because I was laughing so much that night and the hanky was to wipe the tears from my eyes

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 23/08/2007 05:53  

.....well Stormin the Castle Rally is happening tomorrow till Sunday in Northumberland (MAG Rally) ............Im going, missed out on Rock and Blues but not this one..........condolences to those who wont be there (know the feeling!!) but for those who are going will maybe bump into one or two of you and share a drink or two?! Weather looking promising for once too and it's my birthday weekend also..............aaaaaaaaahhhhh couldnt be better!!!! TC all have a good weekend, back soon Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2007 08:44  

Sandy think you should check your tickets,could be wrong but pretty sure stormins at the end of the month.Sorry hun and happy birthday when it comes.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2007 09:30  

Sandy, got my ticket and it definitely says 31st August till 2nd September. Don't go this weekend or you'll be all on your lonesome lol.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 23/08/2007 11:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email