MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Mayday Run To Hastings 06/05/2013

Mayday Run To Hastings 06/05/2013 (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Mayday Run To Hastings 06/05/2013 (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Mayday Run To Hastings 06/05/2013

Er..... when, where? Do they look like there on line pictures? I'm sure PB would have said something about my weather forecasting

Update Reply
ColinB @ 06/05/2013 21:33  

Ahem Colin (cough, cough)! We discussed the merits of your world domination in pencil sales in quite some depth!!!! As for your weather forecasting....... well, it was sunny, and shiny, so all was well with the world...... Good to meet ya!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/05/2013 21:39  

Ah, was that you on my left, coughing outside the pub?

Update Reply
ColinB @ 06/05/2013 21:42  

Could be Colin, could be.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/05/2013 21:45  

but where's dave?

Update Reply
xj @ 06/05/2013 22:57  

excellent day.
excellent weather
excellent company
excellent fish and chips
and my queuing skills are now honed to excellent.
excellent one dave.
dave?..... dave? .....DAVE? where the hell has he gone now?

Update Reply
xj @ 06/05/2013 23:01  

yep a big thankyou to Mr Dave VM, we had over 30,0000 people turn up altho I didn't get to speak to most of emm!
It was great day, even tho Sarah an I lost u all several times and ended up going home early.Phns just didn't wanna work most of the day..overload I guess.
Be nice if you can sort the next one Dave!
The BM calendar needs updating, has anyone else got suggestions for the Kent lot ?

There trip a trip to Dieppe sorted for next Sat 11th..
A evening café crawl on sarahs bday the 15th...
She be havn a birthday party/BBQ here as soon as I get the garden patio slabs down, date tba.
A ride tor the Pilot for fish n chips on the 22nd.

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 07/05/2013 07:19  

Anyone seen Dave?

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 07/05/2013 07:38  

On a serious note a big heartfelt thankyou to bill, dave (where the heck is he now?) and pb for the generous gift of a new bike. There were tears in my eyes at the presentation at the amount of thought and work these guys put into buying it for me. I amoverwhelmed and have put a photo of this awesome machine on my profile. Thanks again guys, you rock.

Update Reply
xj @ 07/05/2013 09:22  

Thanks to you all for making me feel so welcome it was worth the trip to meet you all

Update Reply
morgan5261 @ 07/05/2013 14:19  

Thanks from me too. My first time meeting you all and was made to feel most welcome. And thanks too to Ragnar for my lift.

Update Reply
Cheryl @ 07/05/2013 15:27  

waited at carlisle for a while as i was under the impression that it was where we were meeting up after parking,saw no one there so had a bite to eat and headed on home for a slightly faster run back. looks like you were all on the beach anyway,oh well...still had a good day :)

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 07/05/2013 18:22  

See...the thing is I got to the burger van 10 minutes late all triked up and you lot had gone! So I went down the A21 and before I'd gone a mile the traffic had come to a standstill ( except the paramedic car which carved through) I took the next exit back to Pembury and considered going across country through to the Kippings Cross services to see if there was still anyone there. But I decided against and ended up going through to Tenterden and then up to the Bowl PH at Stalisfield via Biddenden and Pluckley where I had a very nice steak sandwich and a pint (Shandy!).
I had a good time, pity you lot weren't with me.
Riding Trikes in traffic is hard work! Think I'll have to fit aircon to it!!
Seriously though,! I'm glad that you all had a good time at sunny Hastings!

As for xj's finely honed queuing skills: Would you want to stand in front of
a bloke in a pink onesie?? No...neither would I!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2013 19:32  

We were at the the Carlisle for quite a while John, obviously missed you in the throng, at least you rode into Hastings with us. Geoff, saw a trike caught in the traffic as we filtered along the Pembury by pass to Kippings Cross services, now wondering if it was you. We were at the service station for around ½ hour before setting off to Hastings. As you were riding a trike i think you made the right decision, the traffic into Hastings was horrendous. Hopefully meet up with you both again real soon.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 07/05/2013 20:33  

Dave are you stiil there?

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 07/05/2013 20:57  

You bet i am Chris

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 07/05/2013 21:10  

damn, dave's disappeared again!!!!!

Update Reply
xj @ 07/05/2013 21:22  

and i would just like to say that, to save everybody from embarrassment i only wore pink underneath my leathers.

Update Reply
xj @ 07/05/2013 21:28  

It's easy to tell us that after the event XJ

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2013 21:33  

But later that night he went out in his pink leathers. I heard Dave is over there!

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 07/05/2013 21:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email