MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hello from sunny (its trying) Belper !!

Hello from sunny (its trying) Belper !! - Forums [Biker Match] Hello from sunny (its trying) Belper !! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hello from sunny (its trying) Belper !!

Hi there - returning biker after 30 yrs and navigating DAS - so trundling on a 125 to get 'the feeling' back ! Cant wait to get some torque between my thighs !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2013 14:24  

Hi gbc2010 Welcome to BM. I am sure you will find plenty to do and lots of good people to meet. Good luck with the DAS

Update Reply
davidneale @ 21/03/2013 15:14  

pmsl at you and the torque beetween ya thighs gbc2010 welcome to bm and will defo see you out there chick as you aint far from me and i got mates in Belper toooo enjoy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2013 20:11  

Girls power.... nice one... welcome to the family... you are in the best possible place to meet loads of really nice people (speaking from experience here)

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 21/03/2013 20:25  

Well hello to you. Keep your eye on the events forum, there's normally a gathering of members in Matlock on a Sunday, weather permitting that is.

Update Reply
RickM @ 22/03/2013 21:33  

hi welcome jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 22/03/2013 21:56  

Hi and welcome to BM... plus if you need any pointers on your DAS there are a few of us here who are recently qualified too...

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 23/03/2013 16:07  

I think it's fair to say you can get info/opinions on just about any subject you care to name. Plus everyone i have met in person off here have been top people.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 30/03/2013 17:03  

Hi & welcome to the site gbc, great crowd on here and plenty to do. read with interest your topic on life saving courses designed for bikers, will have to see if we can get a crowd interested over here in Norwich.
Enjoy the site

Update Reply
old red @ 11/04/2013 21:19  

Hello good evening and welcome :) Get yourself to the firat met you can and mind your ticket for BM's very own rally ... KISS in Sept If you have any question then just Prod a Mod, list of site staff is on the link at the bottom of the page :) BJ x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/04/2013 21:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email