MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Snowdonia Camp 2013

Snowdonia Camp 2013 (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Snowdonia Camp 2013 (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Snowdonia Camp 2013

Looking forward to this and to stalking and breathing the same air as (oops I mean meeting) ERIC JONES .
I would urge all attendees to check out ,

Eric Jones (climber)
on wicky or google him .
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 12/06/2013 12:21  

Well done Wenders for getting things so well organised. I'm just seeing if any riders want to meet up for the ride down from the NW area. I work in Liverpool so might be going Thursday night (6pm) straight from work or will leave it till Friday morning from where i live which is Wigan. So, a meetup could be on the east lancs or haydock or lymm services or wherever. Get back to me and we can work out a route before next week. Cheers Duke

Update Reply
DukeZ @ 18/06/2013 14:49  

deffo coming over for this now. haven't decided if to do the boat to Liverpool Thursday night arrives Friday morning or come to Holyhead on Friday. was gonna go to shell island but a few too many rules for my liking...I am after all reasonably well behaved without needing to be told :o

need to go buy another tent and get some new tyres :(

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 18/06/2013 20:20  

Hiya Debs , ''we'll keep a welcome in the hillside''
If ya can'tfind a tent , ya can sleep under my porch and help keep the 'cottage burners' at bay , lol
be lovely to spend some time with you again .
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 20/06/2013 11:09  

You callin me a dog dusty? Lmao cheeky sod. Just u wait! Anyways thought you had offered lyn space in ur tent. ...u starting a harem? :o

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 20/06/2013 22:29  

If the weather's good I'll try and make it over for a visit Saturday but won't be staying, would be good to catch up Wenders x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2013 00:37  

ha ha ha now that would be cosy......not to worry tho, I llent my tent to a mate for BWR but hoping to get it back next week:))

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 21/06/2013 07:46  

@ Debs, dog? absolutely not.[Great profile pic, confidant, thoughtful, a strong minded woman with wild blond hair,TAKE ME , TAKE ME AND SPANK MY BOTTY]
Harem, mmm that sounds nice , I'll pack the big tent lol.
Dusty xxx

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 21/06/2013 11:33  

rofl@dusty....ur a bad bad man!!!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 21/06/2013 17:11  

The weather down here is mixed, although it has been glorious in Barmouth today. Have a great time everyone :)

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 21/06/2013 18:12  

Dukez I'll be leavin from Buckley on the Welsh side of Chester hopefully meeting up wi kwakgirl somewhere along the way she will be coming from Birkenhead...will look at some likely spots for a meet up what time were u thinkin

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 22/06/2013 10:23  

Hi Diz Anytime and anywhere, any chance of a cuppa tea before we go? or are we planning to get down there in time for breakfast cos i hear wenders does a mean bacon and sausage roll :) Duke

Update Reply
DukeZ @ 22/06/2013 14:42  

Kwakgirls ferry gets in at 7, I think, there always time for tea,.and will still get there in time for a bacon roll

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 22/06/2013 17:35  

Ferries in a 6.30 but the bikes are in the coal bunker so everything else gets off first so will be half 7 probably before I get on my way gonna head down onto the 55. Where do u wanna meet?

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 22/06/2013 17:43  

could meet at Broughton Retail Park, theres Macdonalds or TescoPetrol station or Carphone Warehouse car parks, all three are grouped together....junction 35 off A55.

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 22/06/2013 18:42  

Laffin, sounds good; broughton park it is. About 8.30-9am ok girls?

Duke

i don't even know where that is, lol. bingmaps here i come

Update Reply
DukeZ @ 22/06/2013 19:08  

Broughton Park is a big retail park just inside the welsh border, off the A55 its junc 35 but will check wi ma bro.....there are about 3 junc 35 but its the 1st one marked 'Broughton'...will leave u ma mobile fone.....if i can find it.lol

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 22/06/2013 20:50  

Ok

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 22/06/2013 21:42  

Hi folks,
Wenders has asked me to organise some run outs for you, as she is without a bike this year, and I know the roads very well.
If anyone has any preferences on where they would like to go ( except Rhyl sorry ) or what days they would like to go out, please leave a note here or pm me.
We will ride to accommodate everyone, so don't let inexperience or the fact you ride "like you stole it" deter you from participating.
The main emphasis will be on enjoying the run and scenery, but will give the loons the heads up when they have a good road for a bloody good blast, and believe me there are plenty !
Hope to hear from anyone with any ideas or suggestions.
Bring it on !
Martin

Update Reply
DeBEE @ 22/06/2013 22:14  

Oops sorry just realised I was on Di's profile, sorry Di lol.

Update Reply
DeBEE @ 22/06/2013 22:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email