MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Sunday Lunch at Squires 24th Feb

Sunday Lunch at Squires 24th Feb (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Sunday Lunch at Squires 24th Feb (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Sunday Lunch at Squires 24th Feb

Hehe sowwie bossmom, yep ya are, the FB ones lol xxxxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 20/02/2013 21:48  

Well if not got ought else planned then ill drive over as be good to see folk. :O)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2013 23:04  

Count me in.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2013 23:12  

Might be there too..if hangover not too bad... lol

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 20/02/2013 23:16  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/event...182 Attending WendersGI JaneBig_col & Meliejayne76 & 2 kidsVladamirXK JP 66 Alice Ronnie + about 5 or 6 others so far OMNF + 1 Guinness Rider - maybe BBZ62 Lynn660 - hopefully xSuzix - hopefully, depending on capabilities after night before!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2013 23:24  

Fanflippintastic!!! Wooohooo thank you all for making a very under the weather wenders into a very happy puppy XXX

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/eve...182 Attending
Wenders
GI Jane
Big_col & Meliejayne76 & 2 kids
Vladamir
XK
JP
Alice
Ronnie + about 5 or 6 others so far
OMNF + 1
Guinness Rider - maybe
BBZ62
Lynn660 - hopefully
xSuzix - hopefully, depending on capabilities after night before!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 20/02/2013 23:43  

Attending
Wenders
GI Jane
Vladamir
XK
JP
Alice
OMNF + 1
Guinness Rider - maybe
BBZ62
Lynn660 - hopefully
Non-Hotmale +1 maybe

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 21/02/2013 19:04  

Ok, something has been brought to my attention, and as you all know i say it as it is, so, here ya have it, Ive tried arranging this as been feeling really rather a tad under the weather and need cheering up, the dreaded knees getting me down, so, yes i have sent out as many invites as possible, and yes if you are a BM member you have right to come along, i dont own nor control who goes to squires but, and tis a big but, If you know, because of what you have done against me in the past, that i dont want you near me ever again, then have the decency to stay away this sunday!!!! Do not think that appearing in front of me will make a blind bit of difference to me, once youve back stabbed me ya dont get another chance!!! This is me wanting a small break from the crud going on in my life with good FRIENDS whose company will cheer me up!!! Got it???

Update Reply
wenders @ 21/02/2013 23:22  

Attending WendersGI JaneBig_col & Meliejayne76 & 2 kidsVladamirXK JP 66 Alice Ronnie + about 5 or 6 others so far OMNF + 1 Guinness Rider - maybe BBZ62 Lynn660 - hopefully xSuzix - hopefully, depending on capabilities after night before!! Non-Hotmale +1 maybe Boss Mom + 2

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2013 13:59  

Attending
Wenders
GI Jane
Vladamir
XK
JP
Alice
OMNF + 1
Guinness Rider - maybe
BBZ62
Lynn660 - hopefully
Non-Hotmale +1 maybe
Boss Mom + 2
Bikeabill

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 23/02/2013 14:10  

Looks like its gonna be a great day. Well Done for suggesting it Wenders. Don't let anything/one get you down we'll have an awesome day xx

Update Reply
OMNF @ 23/02/2013 20:27  

sounds a barrel of fun

Update Reply
dougie @ 24/02/2013 03:53  

Have a lovely day all, just a little bit too far for me.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 24/02/2013 10:05  

sorry we couldnt make it turns out it was russ,s sons birthday so had to go over there instead.hope you all had a good time and we will get to a meet with you guys soon we promise (((((((hugs to all)))))))) xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 24/02/2013 18:26  

Hope you had a good day Wenders, was great to meet some new people x

Update Reply
OMNF @ 24/02/2013 19:34  

Good to see you all hope to see you all soo. Wenders I not going to tell you again sit down and rest

Update Reply
JP @ 24/02/2013 19:49  

Wenders is now sat with her feet up as per instructed!!!! Great to meet you all, had a fab time must do it again soon :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/02/2013 20:19  

Had a good time meeting a couple of mates and a lot of new ones too, do as you are told Wenders and hopefully you will be up and about as normal soon.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/02/2013 23:34  

Dont forget squires spring bike show weekend camp all welcome may 25th

Update Reply
JP @ 25/02/2013 04:14  

Thank you all for coming and being such wonderful company as always. Fanbloodytastic!!! Ya all cheered me up no end, and....humhum, humbled me significantly ya lickle sausages, yep, you know it, ya all got wenders with a tear in her eye!!!! Awesome you all are and i truly lurvs ya all.....Im just home, hope everyone home well safe and sound, and......Next Sunday at 2pm tis Alices Birthday catch up at Squires for frothy coffee and a natter, so, if you can male it be there for our lovely Alice....Im gonna put on events now for her and start a thread....Thanks again me darlins xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. Me, do as im told???? Not in this lifetime

Update Reply
wenders @ 25/02/2013 21:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email