MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Hein Gericke Pro Sports Jacket/Trousers

Hein Gericke Pro Sports Jacket/Trousers - Forums [Biker Match] Hein Gericke Pro Sports Jacket/Trousers - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Hein Gericke Pro Sports Jacket/Trousers

Hein Gericke Pro Sports leather jacket and trousers for sale. I'll put pictures into my profile section so you can see them but a quick description: Jacket - Black/red/white, leather. There is no size inside, just says "S2" on the label. Appears to have been quality checked in 1997, so I'd say they're classic...;D lol It fits me with a bit of extra room. You might be able to guess the size from my pictures, if not I'm a 10/12 or medium, although I have long arms and this is too big for me. Trousers - Black, leather. On the label states an "L", so I'm guessing they're a large. :D They fit me, again with a bit of room. There is a small bit of stitching that has come un-done inside by the left hip and the velcro on the waist strap needs stitching back, pictures are included of this. These were stored at my work depot and literally thrown in my direction during a tidy-up. They had been there a while so I have Febreezed them (other smelly products are available). I will do this again as you can tell they had been stored. Nothing a good airing shouldn't sort. £80ono for both. If you're interested and would like to come see them/try them on, please PM me so we can arrange a time. I'm based in Leeds. If you would like them posting I'll see how much that will be through work and add that onto here asap. Cheers :)

Update Reply
MjN @ 13/01/2013 17:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email