MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

has anything funny happened whilst out on the bike

has anything funny happened whilst out on the bike  - Forums [Biker Match] has anything funny happened whilst out on the bike  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

has anything funny happened whilst out on the bike

just got of the bike in scarboro ,and a young'un about 5yrs old shouted out loud to his dad ,Dad a poweranger this guy looked at me ohh shit.i just burst out laughing .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/01/2013 02:22  

Occupational hazard With a sports bike and "coloured" leathers

Update Reply
Emzed @ 09/01/2013 03:52  

I stopped to fill Bronson up at the local petrol station and this bloke came running over. 'Oh my god, i love your bike, i've been looking at these on the net for years but never actually seen one... Please can i sit on it?' I was slightly baffled tbh but said yes. Problem was i couldn't get rid of him then. He was laid on floor checking out the workings and everything. LOL

Update Reply
OMNF @ 11/01/2013 09:09  

I doubt it was the bike's ' workings ' he was interested in OMNF. ha ha ha

Update Reply
petewick @ 11/01/2013 11:37  

My ex and I out on our bikes in town.

I stopped, she hit the back of my bike nearly knocking me off it. I turned around and shouted "why did you do that?"

She screamed "Why did you stop you idiot?"

"Because we're at a fin red light!!!!" shouted I.

It wasn't funny at the time.

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 11/01/2013 22:31  

PML Dennis, that brings a whole new meaning to BLIND date

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/01/2013 07:19  

Ah Ex's on bikes, I suspect that could almost be a new topic in itself!
Well ...there was the time I followed my ex-wife onto a large rotating bridge, the kind that pivots around its center so that ships can pass on either side. As we rode over it the traffic lights and barriers on the OTHER carriageway did their thing to prevent more traffic coming onto the bridge and so my ex promptly comes to a halt. On the bridge. The Bridge operator is leaning out of his cabin screaming "KEEP GOING" as I shot past her yelling 'something along those lines' shall we say

Update Reply
centurion @ 12/01/2013 08:22  

But if we're talking about things we've done ourselves, well there was the time, back in the 1970's when flared jeans were popular, that I pulled over, went to put my fight leg down, and didn't notice the kick start lever disappear up my heavily flared trouser leg. You can probably guess the rest....AFTER I'd picked myself and the bike up I figured that me and current fashions were definitely going our different ways in future

Update Reply
centurion @ 12/01/2013 08:31  

I 've done something very similar wearing flares. Buggered over at a set of lights, pinning myself underneath the bike. The car driver behind got out, and lifted the bike off me. I got up to thank him, but it wasn't a 'him', it was some lass Where's a deep pothole when u need one?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/01/2013 09:53  

Mine constantly sets car alarms off I think its funny

Update Reply
Intruder18 @ 12/01/2013 10:04  

zebedee is very sensitive he screams everytime any ruffian bikes come near him lol.last time i was in matlock on a sunday he screamed at least 20 times in the afternoon pmsl

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 12/01/2013 10:20  

@ cent and xklybr... where's a camera when you need one?!

Update Reply
Eight @ 12/01/2013 10:33  

Yeah i know Eight, and having a chair attached would have prevented all that eh?!

Update Reply
centurion @ 12/01/2013 12:37  

Now that would be a sight for sore eyes, if someone managed to tip an outfit, I bet it's been done...

Be careful what you wish for, eh?!

Watch this space!

Update Reply
Eight @ 12/01/2013 13:16  

I remember us being sat at the ice-cream place ZZR and zebedee having a go at all the ruffians passing. Was funny watching everybody jump back as if to say 'It wasnt me i didnt touch it!' lol

Update Reply
OMNF @ 12/01/2013 16:28  

Out with couple mates on me cbr400 and had a small tank slapper type ~(didnt know had totally fecked head stock bearings at the time) so accelerated out of it.. next thing i know Im heading towards pavement on opposite side of road... next thing i know im somehow up on the pavement on wrong side of road racing along the pavement in small village on wrong side of road eventually get orf pavement and pull up at lights... mates boyfriend pulls up beside me and says.."what did you do that for?"..........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/01/2013 16:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email