MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hi from sunny Coventry

Hi from sunny Coventry - Forums [Biker Match] Hi from sunny Coventry - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hi from sunny Coventry

Hello all.

Just a intro from a new member.
My name is Steve from Coventry I have had bikes on and off for donkeys years. I was widowed earlier this year. Hope next year to be a better one and to meet some new friends and may be a girlfriend as well. So looking forward to some better weather and getting out and about.
Would be nice to meet up with people local to me too.
All the best.
Steve

Update Reply
stevecv8 @ 30/12/2012 13:17  

Hi and a very warm welcome to BM Steve.. Take a look on the events calendar as im sure you will see what there is on offer for the events and meets, up and down the country...im sure you will find something that suits you there. We are a very friendly bunch of folks so jump in and enjoy....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/12/2012 14:05  

Hi there Steve welcome to BM, I must of been asleep when the sun was shining in Coventry

Update Reply
drobess @ 30/12/2012 18:19  

Hi Steve and welcome to bm.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 30/12/2012 22:48  

hi welcome jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 30/12/2012 23:18  

Hi Steve. You will find everyone is really nice.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 31/12/2012 11:25  

Hi Steve Welcome to BM Sorry to hear about your sad loss but hope 2013 is a good one for you. I'm pretty near to you - can hook up at a biker meet maybe. C

Update Reply
Nowgotabike @ 22/01/2013 18:52  

Hi steve make your way to bassetts on a warmer tuesday. On events page nice ride from cov a few to meet there. Its quiet at the mo but abit warmer and the gang will be there.

Update Reply
bic chick @ 23/01/2013 21:51  

Hi steve I'll second BC's comments, Got Bassetts pub or the McDonalds also, meet takes in both car parks, gets really full late on..... get yerself there mate, wot ya got to lose ?

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 24/01/2013 23:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email