MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

wont to go to the next one

wont to go to the next one  - Forums [Biker Match] wont to go to the next one  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

wont to go to the next one

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254382/Royal-Caribbean-How-2-500-hairy-bikers-ruined-familys-4-000-cruise.html

Update Reply
kaycat @ 29/12/2012 15:51  

What made me chuckle was the fact they played Bingo :D and a belly flopping contest ha ha. But i do think the cruise company should have said to familys who were also going that such an event was on. I certainly wouldnt be paying mega bucks for a holiday not to live upto my expectations.

Update Reply
Momeg @ 29/12/2012 15:59  

Me I'd have joined in the fun but I suppose a bunch of hairy arsed bikers with a party head on is not really conducive to a family cruse.

Update Reply
Gloom @ 29/12/2012 16:15  

hmmmm - well they got a full refund so they can go again and ask next time, i think the ship should have told folks there was a rally also goin on so they knew.... sorry bt the pics of that family.... the mum looks petrified!!! i guess she thought she was holidaying with The Black Widows an they might eat her while she slept.... i guess its the ship mixin peeps with totally diff needs aint such a good plan of theirs.... bt at end of day they jus want to make their money an sell the spaces - typical!! Good rally games

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/12/2012 16:47  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...ruise.html

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/12/2012 11:08  

HAHAHAHA! That's brilliant! I bet there was a hefty alcohol bill at the end of that cruise. :D

Update Reply
MjN @ 31/12/2012 16:39  

Would have loved watching that belly flop contest...hilarious!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/12/2012 17:41  

anyone up to organising this kind of event for us? LOL

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 02/02/2013 13:33  

Ha ha Hagars booze cruise, Newcastle to Amsterdam... Now there's a thought.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2013 06:38  

Do the Stockholm to Finland Cruise... flippin' lethal!!

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 04/02/2013 18:32  

OMG!!

Laughing my ass off!!

Would be amazing to pull something like this off as an event.. absolutely classic lol

and it was the cat on the keyboard who found this.. first belly laugh all day.. her face.. oh is soooooooooooo not her face.. too funny and if her inlaws.. sisters.. kids had not been there.. oh too too funny and I'm going to shut up.. but definately smiling lmao!!

"fine dining.." keeps cracking me up

absolutely floored I am.. bless her xx

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 13/02/2013 16:09  

I was thinking of doing a Cruise to the land of my Ancestors this Year, So if any of you Biker types are thinking of going please warn me!

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 14/02/2013 17:57  

"Ha ha Hagars booze cruise, Newcastle to Amsterdam... Now there's a thought..... " and then on the Matt's night club - is there a dress code Matt or can we turn up in leather's; lol.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 18/02/2013 04:12  

Simon he just wouldn't let us in lol

Update Reply
JP @ 18/02/2013 07:36  

Oh well, just an idea. I was going to suggest it for the next Christmas Party as well; lol. Thought we might get a free bar.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 19/02/2013 01:41  

We can always live in hope lol

Update Reply
JP @ 19/02/2013 07:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email