MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Am back!..briefly lol

Am back!..briefly lol - Forums [Biker Match] Am back!..briefly lol - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Am back!..briefly lol

Matt has seen fit to give me a weeks free access for christmas(ty Matt)..so i would like to take the opportunity to wish all that know me, and those that don't, a very merry yuletide and an even merrier New Year....roll on 2013!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 23/12/2012 23:28  

Wahey! D C where ya been lass? Ta, and the same to yourself.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/12/2012 23:45  

Thanks Sandi. Its been an eventful 2012 for me so i've been sort of off the radar. I may get back on it next year..will see what happens. What have i missed? Owt or nowt?

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 23/12/2012 23:50  

A very Merry Christmas to you too and all the best in the coming year Best Wishes, take care and stay safe :D

Update Reply
Momeg @ 24/12/2012 00:11  

You've missed loads of events D C lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/12/2012 00:22  

I've missed lots of things Sandi, but it couldnt be helped. Am not sure i'll make it back as far as BM/outings next year, but i havent forgotten you all. Take care of yourselves...you never know when your time is up!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 24/12/2012 01:34  

same here dc, back for a while. i have a feeling some people wont be as pleased as me. wonder if i should turn over a new leaf. but im still going to wish you all a merry xmas and all the best in the new year.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/12/2012 01:45  

hi everyone, same here, a weeks grace for me too. thank you matt.
Its been a long time for me too, nice to see and have a catch up with some old friends. I would like to wish everyone a merry christmas and a prosperous new year. Hopefully see some of you next year. Ride safe x

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 24/12/2012 15:47  

Hi everyone same here a weeks free grace.
All the best to everyone and will see some of you next year.
Keep it shiny side up as they say.

Update Reply
MG Bandit @ 24/12/2012 15:53  

Me too, back for a week. Cheers Matt

Maybe back for longer in the New year when this chronic financial haemorrhage due to DSA tests (and re-tests ), and bits breaking on bike is behind me

In the meantime, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all my lovely bm chums....and can't wait for spring

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 24/12/2012 17:14  

nice to see u back DC and nice to see every1 else back as well. xx

Update Reply
drobess @ 24/12/2012 17:27  

And me. Happy Christmas to all.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 24/12/2012 22:32  

me to

Update Reply
321johno @ 25/12/2012 14:03  

Lovely to see you back guys and gals. Often wonder what people are now up to. Me I am still plodding on down the community centre and also doing my Knitting. ChaVbot, Doris, plastic Mable and Numbe Skull Norman are all doing fine and send their regards to you all.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 25/12/2012 21:49  

brilliant seeing my friends back on here, bast wishes to all of you, it brings back some great memories to me of all of you, hope we see you in 2013.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 26/12/2012 13:51  

Just to put my 2 penn'orth worth in All the Best to you all XXXXXX

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 26/12/2012 19:14  

DC hiya hun....I remember meeting you some time a go at Rivi Barn infact was first time id ever been there,your warm welcoming smile was such a welcome to see.Hope life is treating you well. sal x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/12/2012 19:52  

YAY!!! DC and lots of golden not-so-oldies !! Happy Xmas, New Year and life in general XXX

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 26/12/2012 22:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email