MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Xmas at Squires 30-12-12

Xmas at Squires 30-12-12 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Xmas at Squires 30-12-12 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Xmas at Squires 30-12-12

@ Bill

Update Reply
Emzed @ 23/12/2012 15:03  

think i might of upset someone so better make a public apology here, so sorry Centurion i think i got it wrong

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 23/12/2012 17:29  

oh FGS! trust me to hen it up Cheers Cent' (notice how quick the complaints come in, compared to the praise ) BTW I got that timetable, on the previous page, from Squires website so if it's wrong that aint my fault try this link http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3174

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/12/2012 22:09  

Praise! You want praise as well as the big bucks!

Update Reply
centurion @ 23/12/2012 23:04  

Praise! You want praise as well as the big bucks! ROFPML @ 'big bucks', you think I get paid? I should get paid, the amount of aggro some folk give me

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/12/2012 23:11  

Thanks for the free week Matt and Happy Crimbo to one and all ! Myself and Joe will try to get there on this Sunday As we all know the weather has been absolute crap for biking recently and i think it's the longest time we've been without a bimble even Got out yesterday for a bit before the wet stuff reared it's head AGAIN ! So we are tentatively up for this HB & JJ900 XX

Update Reply
honda baby @ 24/12/2012 09:20  

I would like to try to join you so as to meet up with you guys

Update Reply
gijive @ 24/12/2012 22:09  

Well done, gijive...you made it to your first post !! Hope you enjoy thousands more

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 24/12/2012 23:24  

the more the merrier jive be good to see you

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 25/12/2012 02:47  

will be there if it's dry last chance of the year to get out. let's hope the weather next year is more biker friendly

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 25/12/2012 12:14  

Bound to be, I've just flogged the Harley and bought a V-strom specifically because its far more practical for riding through the crap weather of a typical British summer so expect a scorcher now!

Update Reply
centurion @ 25/12/2012 12:53  

I promise to keep my boots on, it's always sunny and warm when I wear them

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/12/2012 12:57  

The weather is incidental if we want to see our friends We have a wealth of modern biking clothing and equipment to choose from in theses modern times In my humble opinion far too many folk these days look at a bit of bad weather and think "Sod it I'll take the car" ....... or "bugger it I'm not going, cos "I" don't like the look of the weather" Years ago, when I started riding (in the "dark ages") we had a lot less reticence to venture out in less than perfect conditions But then I've not had the "luxury" of a car for most of my adult life So making a journey (short or long) was a question of how many "layers" were needed These days we choose "which" layers we need So I for one will be "out and about" as often as I can "afford" to be Not if the weather suits I hope to see a few more hardy souls out there Who enjoy riding bikes and meeting mates

Update Reply
Emzed @ 25/12/2012 16:33  

Clothing much better nowadays, gone are the bin liners under your jacket and plastic bags over your socks. I used to warm my hands up on the engine now I switch on the heated grips. Getting soft in my old age.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 25/12/2012 20:34  

It's nice to see someone agree with me for a change Ride "smarter" not "harder" Vlad Hope to see you at Squires

Update Reply
Emzed @ 25/12/2012 20:42  

hope to be there if sats job doesnt run over to sunday

Update Reply
havfun @ 27/12/2012 16:45  

This seems to have slipped from Active Topics....as it's for this Sunday could it be popped back there please !!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 28/12/2012 21:48  

bump

anyone else coming for chat and giggles ?? 9 so far

see you all there

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 29/12/2012 10:14  

As this topic is already in a forum that is within the active category, it will only stay on the first page if someone refreshes it, as you have done here Alice.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/12/2012 10:21  

doesn't it automatically move to second page, then, Sandi??

(PS..happy wotsits, hun xx)

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 29/12/2012 10:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email