MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Win 2 VIP Tickets for any 2013 MOTO GP Race meet.

Win 2 VIP Tickets for any 2013 MOTO GP Race meet. - Forums [Biker Match] Win 2 VIP Tickets for any 2013 MOTO GP Race meet. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Win 2 VIP Tickets for any 2013 MOTO GP Race meet.

HI Guys & Gals <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p> I understand the time of year, money’s tight and a lot of charities are after it. But I truly believe this is worth a flutter and will be running until the end of March. <o:p> </o:p> Felix Fund – The Bomb Disposal Charity has kindly been given 2 x VIP tickets for any race meet in the 2013 Moto GP calendar, you choose which one you attend if you win. <o:p> </o:p> First race in the championship is 7 April, the British MOTO GP is 1 September and the final meet on 10 November. <o:p> </o:p> The winner will have full access VIP hospitality including paddock, pit and grid walks. Meet and chat with the riders; the full ish. You will be given the option to attend any of the race meets on the calendar anywhere in the world. All you need to do is provide flight and accommodation. <o:p> </o:p> Raffle tickets are £5.00 a strip (so theres 5 chance of winning). The winner will be drawn by the Commanding Officer, 11 EOD Regt RLC on 31 March 2013. The winner will be notified by phone and the tickets collected/dispatched by arrangement in time for the season to get underway. <o:p> </o:p> A little more about Felix Fund – The Bomb Disposal Charity. <o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Felix Fund is a small fledgling charity which supports Bomb Disposal experts and their families. They fund therapeutic/normalization breaks for Bomb Disposal teams returning from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Afghanistan</st1:place></st1:country-region> and other welfare and rehabilitation facilities for all EOD units. We also provide hardship grants for individual members of ‘the bomb disposal family’ in need.<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> If you’re interested in what Felix Fund do and want to find out more, please check out the website: http://www.felixfund.org.uk/ For those interested in purchasing tickets, please Private Message me and I will provide you with details on how to obtain them. Basically, I give you a paypal account, you give me details where to send tickets, you pay into account and I send the tickets to you. Simples.<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Many thanks for taking the time to read this thread and in anticipation of you having a bash. Oh and if you do; Good Luck!!<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p>Any questions you have, please do not hesitate to ask. </o:p> Kind Regards<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Bomb Doctor Mods, could I ask that this be given active thread status and maybe even sticky. Thank you.

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 04/12/2012 10:12  

Hi Bomb have PMd you on this. Regards RB

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 04/12/2012 12:39  

Hey hey lovely.. would the tickets themselves.. as in the actual strip of raffle tickets be with us before Christmas if we were to purchase them now...

I personally think it's a bit of a cracking Christmas Stocking Gift..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 04/12/2012 13:45  

To simplify things I've set up a Virgin Just Giving page: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundrais...fundmotogp Please leave your contact details etc in the message box or if you wish a bit more privacy, PM them to me with the transaction No.

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 04/12/2012 17:57  

Hey Rockchick, Sure, why not, as soon as I get confirmation of payment I will dispatch tickets. Great idea by the way

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 04/12/2012 17:58  

Donation made Si, hope you raise a bundle

(As per your request I have also made this topic active)

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 05/12/2012 00:08  

Nice thread Doc, good luck with raising funds and safe journeys home for all of you

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/12/2012 04:37  

Many thanks Guys'n'Girls

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 05/12/2012 10:10  

Donation sent... good luck with your fundraising

Update Reply
justjerry @ 05/12/2012 21:32  

Many Thanks Jerry

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 06/12/2012 11:11  

Good on you BD ill happily donate to this.Was not long since the anniversary of some one who lost thier life to this think you know who im on about as they came from the same village also went to same school as myself,such a good cause and thanks for putting the thread up :) see you soon if off to Xmas doo on sat if not 16th to meal failing that it be rally in chalet so get your party head on for sure
Sal xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/12/2012 16:31  

Cheers Sal, can't make the do's so deffo see you at Southport xx

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 06/12/2012 19:17  

A massive thanks to all those that have donated so far, you're all awesome!! Can I ask those wishing to donate in the future to PM me their details for send the tickets and contact No's. It seems that if you leave them within the messgae during the completion of the donation, that they are then published in an open forum and not private. Many Thanks in anticipation for your donations.

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 10/12/2012 10:35  

It's nice to see that running total getting higher.. Gift Aiding helps too!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 10/12/2012 16:25  

Thanx RockChick for pointing out the bit about the Gift Aid Every little penny counts.

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 10/12/2012 23:41  

Hi BD The tickets (hopefully including the winning one) have arrived safe and sound. RB x

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 12/12/2012 13:48  

Thnx for lettin me RB I'll keep me fingers x'd for yer and all the other folk that have bought some tickets

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 13/12/2012 14:48  

Well funny seasons over and lifes back to normal so thought I'd give this a bump. This is truly an awesome prize folks and every penny raised is appreciated so much by the guys and girls who will benefit from the support the charity offers them on return from operations.

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 08/01/2013 11:03  

Felix Fund – The Bomb Disposal Charity has kindly been given 2 x VIP tickets for any race meet in the 2013 Moto GP calendar, you choose which one you attend if you win.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
First race in the championship is 7 April, the British MOTO GP is 1 September and the final meet on 10 November.
<o:p> </o:p>
The winner will have full access VIP hospitality including paddock, pit and grid walks. Meet and chat with the riders; the full ish.
You will be given the option to attend any of the race meets on the calendar anywhere in the world. All you need to do is provide flight and accommodation. <o:p> </o:p>
Raffle tickets are £5.00 a strip (so theres 5 chance of winning). The winner will be drawn by the Commanding Officer, 11 EOD Regt RLC on 31 March 2013. The winner will be notified by phone and the tickets collected/dispatched by arrangement in time for the season to get underway.
A little more about Felix Fund – The Bomb Disposal Charity. <o:p></o:p>
Felix Fund is a small fledgling charity which supports Bomb Disposal experts and their families. They fund therapeutic/normalization breaks for Bomb Disposal teams returning from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Afghanistan</st1:place></st1:country-region> and other welfare and rehabilitation facilities for all EOD units. We also provide hardship grants for individual members of ‘the bomb disposal family’ in need.<o:p></o:p>
If you’re interested in what Felix Fund do and want to find out more, please check out the website:
http://www.felixfund.org.uk/ Tickets can be bought through the Virgin Money Giving page: http://uk.virginmoneygiving....ogp Please tick Gift Aid box on purchase. Please leave your contact No. for notification if winner and addresss to send them to. Or you can PM me those details. <o:p> </o:p>
Many thanks for taking the time to read this thread and in anticipation of you having a bash. Oh and if you do; Good Luck!!<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
<o:p>Any questions you have, please do not hesitate to ask.
</o:p> Kind Regards<o:p></o:p>
Bomb Doctor
Mods, could I ask that this be given active thread status and maybe even sticky. Thank you.

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 08/01/2013 11:34  

Bump

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 13/01/2013 23:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email