MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Box Hill Sunday 18th November

Box Hill Sunday 18th November - Forums [Biker Match] Box Hill Sunday 18th November - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Box Hill Sunday 18th November

Hello all. The weathers looking good for this Sunday (18th November) and i'm thinking of taking a run up to Box Hill, a bite to eat, coffee and chat. There are 3 of us riding up so far, the more the merrier, anyone fancy joining us? Plan on leaving Brighton area at about 10am, ride to Worthing and meet my mate's then off to Box Hill, let me know if your interested and we can arrange a meeting point or 2. This is as long as the weather stays fair

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 14/11/2012 21:53  

Would love to, but me and Andy are off tomorrow up to show the Cali at NEC - wont be allowed to leave there til after 5 on Sunday!

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 14/11/2012 22:12  

might well meet you up there...being localish box hill can get a bit samey but it might be nice to meet up with some new faces...any excuse to jump on the bike really....

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 16/11/2012 18:31  

Sorry to hear you and Andy can't make it Sarah, catch up with you some other time. Be good to meet you John, we plan on arriving there at around 11.15 to 11.30, look out for me on my big black GTR followed by my mate on his red/white R1, possibly followed by 1 or 2 others.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 16/11/2012 22:22  

Last shout for anyone who fancies a ride to Boxhill. There has been a change of time, leaving Worthing at 11am so arrive at Boxhill around mid day. Hope to meet a few of you.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 17/11/2012 18:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email