MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

3rd to 5th May 2013 Into the Valley rally - by Yorkshire MAG

3rd to 5th May 2013 Into the Valley rally - by Yorkshire MAG (6) - Forums [Biker Match] 3rd to 5th May 2013 Into the Valley rally - by Yorkshire MAG (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

3rd to 5th May 2013 Into the Valley rally - by Yorkshire MAG

panniers packed rollbag packed "I CANT WAIT" i soooooo need to paaaaaarty !!!!!

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 02/05/2013 19:07  

Me going!
with my youngest son, he's 16 on Saturday and its his 1st bike rally. hope we get in though cos i didnt book tickets, not knowing until this week if i could go at all, my Zephyr been off the road since last december, but i just bought a Kawasaki GTR1000 tourer for events this year.

We're leaving from S. Helens about 4pm (he's still at school) and getting there asap; anyone meeting up for the ride from our neck of the woods? at about that time? can anyone suggest a route away from the gridlock around the M60 at rush hour?

Cya all there hopefully, ride safe all :)

Duke....and son.

Update Reply
DukeZ @ 02/05/2013 23:43  

see yah all there peeps its paaaaarty time

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 03/05/2013 07:27  

Safe riding guys n gals see you there :)

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 03/05/2013 08:59  

Be there in an hour

And in 3 hours

Update Reply
Emzed @ 03/05/2013 10:45  

we leavin in bout 10 mins see you there !!!

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 03/05/2013 10:58  

Been there once & dropped WD off

Had a suicide pheasant commit Hari Kiri on the way back

Just reloading and I'll be back in an hour

Gonna be a great weekend

Update Reply
Emzed @ 03/05/2013 13:34  

All set up party on :-)

Update Reply
Emzed @ 03/05/2013 17:45  

Aaw - I had to get back early from In the Vally as I have to meet mates to go to Cadwell to watch Spesh on Sunday !! I feel like that feeling when Christmas Day is over and you have got to wait another WHOLE year to have this much fun again !!! Thanks You all for welcoming me to the 'fold' !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/05/2013 23:36  

PS - Might I ask that any guys and gals that I met at the Valley - please pm me - so that I can keep up with you all ? ! Its difficult keeping up with everybodys real names/forum names as a newbie meeting so many new people - but I wanna try !! Thank You in advance !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/05/2013 07:09  

as usual a fab time with fab peeps.great to meet you all new friends as well.lovely to meet you jood,katy,and everyone.and to catch up with my lurvly bm buddies.had a brilliant time.luv and hugs to heidi ((((((hugs)))))))

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 05/05/2013 12:51  

Just a great time again! Lots of beer,and good friends to,!

Can't wait to the next one!

Cheers to everyone !!!.

Update Reply
gazza123 @ 05/05/2013 14:04  

Sorry folks have had to lock this for the time being until Matt can make a decision, I'm sure you will all understand and be aware of the reasons. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

jpharley events team

Update Reply
JP @ 05/05/2013 17:06  

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY

Following on what jpharley has said, the admin team is getting reports of an incident between two BikerMatch members at this rally which has put one person in hospital and the other in a police cell awaiting a court appearance after the Bank Holiday.
Obviously we take this very seriously. We know we can't totally censor any discussions of it in chat or on the forum, but please, please, think very carefully before posting.
Those of you who were there and saw what happened may have strong feelings about the matter. Try and keep things polite if you feel the need to post. Remember that as far as the law is concerned everyone is innocent until proved guilty, and lawyers from either side could conceivably be watching.
If you think you've got anything particularly useful to add, then it might be an idea to contact Yorkshire MAG or the police.

Thanks,

Wills and the moderators team

PS It goes without saying that we'll try to keep you all up to date with the eventual outcome.

Update Reply
Wills @ 05/05/2013 19:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email