MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hi from Norfolk

Hi from Norfolk (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Hi from Norfolk (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hi from Norfolk

No bias there, think most if not all Norfolk has great biking roads-not a M/way in sight-and a lot more places to see. Catch you soon for that ride..

Update Reply
old red @ 18/11/2012 19:35  

Will do as said. Went out today for a couple of hours to take advantage of the weather. Got back, put the bike on the paddock stand as usual, checked the rear tyre and sod it! Another nail - and that's just after replacing it two months ago. Anyone know of cheap 180x55 x17 Dunlop Roadsmarts round here?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2012 20:04  

I keep trying to get my mum to move closer to me but she won't leave the village, as she loves it so much

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2012 20:30  

A lady of great taste! I have to admit, its the sort of place that grows on you - pretty well served for a village and not too big to be impersonal.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2012 21:13  

Very lovely little village. I enjoy my walks around the village everyone seem to know everyone and always stop to chat when I'm with my mum

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/11/2012 19:53  

Hi Elaine - I've been here since 1987 so I would probably know her by sight. As Dave says, when we get a good Tuesday we'll all have to meet up [and hopefully I'll have got my new back tyre by then].

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/11/2012 20:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email