MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hi from Norfolk

Hi from Norfolk - Forums [Biker Match] Hi from Norfolk - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hi from Norfolk

Hi everyone - just joined recently. Weather is rubbish and everytime I get a chance to get out it pours! At least I spend happy evenings cleaning it again and again and.......well, there'a not much on the telly anyway. Anyone else having any luck?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/11/2012 13:45  

Hi Acerider and welcome to BM, lots of events still left so take a look on the events calendar, you might just find something in your area... Have fun and enjoy...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/11/2012 14:06  

Thanks very much - will do..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/11/2012 14:18  

howdy , we were up in your neck of the woods not long ago at the east coast harley rally welcome aboard

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 06/11/2012 16:21  

Welcomes Ace...Know what you mean about the weather...One day a week off work an it's usually chucking it... If you're free on Tuesdays get in touch, we'll have a pootle out(turn it into a blast. Enjoy the site mate.. Mad mic(him above) and a few others are popping over to Duxford on Sun 11th for remembrance service, get in touch with Mic or Elliemay if you fancy it.

Update Reply
old red @ 08/11/2012 22:39  

- Hi - should be able to get a Tuesday off sometime and will let you know by pm. Can't do remembrance Sunday as that's already booked for our local service but thanks for the offer anyway.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/11/2012 22:47  

- Hi - should be able to get a Tuesday off sometime and will let you know by pm. Can't do remembrance Sunday as that's already booked for our local service but thanks for the offer anyway.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/11/2012 22:48  

No problem mate, catch you soon.

Update Reply
old red @ 08/11/2012 22:49  

hi welcome to bm jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 09/11/2012 07:47  

Thanks kaycat - really friendly site and hoping to meet lots of new people in the future. How's sunny Manchester? I got folks living not far from the airport and get to do the occasional run from here across the hills. Its fine when the sun shines but more often than not I have to wear waders!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/11/2012 09:37  

lol ye wet wet wet not the grup ever lol
well if your over this way give u a shout iill make your a brew

Update Reply
kaycat @ 09/11/2012 09:45  

Thanks -will do!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/11/2012 09:50  

Hello good evening and welcome

Jump in with your boots on and get to the first meet possible.

If you have any questions then Prod A MOd, list of site staff is at the bottom of the page.

And its good night from me and .....

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/11/2012 09:52  

Hi welcome to bm my mum lives in east harling

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2012 06:38  

Very handy for Snetterton

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2012 15:13  

Too bloody handy for Snetterton!.....And Elaines mum...

Update Reply
old red @ 16/11/2012 18:31  

You leave my mum out of this

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2012 21:35  

Can't say I'm too upset about being so close to Snetterton - I'm supposed to be able to get a free pass or something to lots of events because I live within a certain radius. They also have free track days for nearby residents at times which again is also a terrible trial, oh well, such is life. Oh, and Elaine, please tell your mum that all the best people live here, I'm sure she'll agree!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2012 21:40  

No she won't! Let us know when you've a free Tuesday, can meet up at Elaines mums and take a ride somewhere.

Update Reply
old red @ 17/11/2012 23:19  

Will do. You sure she won't? I moved here 25 years ago and only intended to stay a couple at the most. I found it really handy for getting to most places but still having the plus of being just that bit away from all the fuss and bother. Great biking roads round here too! Am I biased? - probably!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2012 23:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email