MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Original Cruiser Club 'Rally with a Chalet' 8/2/13 - 10/2/13 @ Southport

Original Cruiser Club 'Rally with a Chalet' 8/2/13 - 10/2/13 @ Southport (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Original Cruiser Club 'Rally with a Chalet' 8/2/13 - 10/2/13 @ Southport (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Original Cruiser Club 'Rally with a Chalet' 8/2/13 - 10/2/13 @ Southport

I'll give you onesies !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/12/2012 09:13  

PMSL, I can get you a ninja onsie if yer like BJ

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 14/12/2012 11:01  

I want a camo one lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/12/2012 13:32  

Sandi's name is against the submission of this event Little Miss Firestorm, hence the reason I thanked her for putting it on ....... didn't see your name anywhere or I would have thanked you.
Jen that's fantastic your all booked up huni - woohoo Ooh dear lord, kermit and camo onesies - what next lol, you three are completely bonkers . I can tell this has all the makings of another awesome weekend. Anyone else fancy this ?............ xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 14/12/2012 14:55  

Come on folks its a brill weekend :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/12/2012 16:20  

Whatever, I think you'll find any event thats been aporoved by Sandi has her name on. Forgot credit is never given where credits due...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/12/2012 17:45  

"Whatever" What's with the attitude? No need for that - this is a positive thread about a positive event.

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 14/12/2012 22:07  

Lmfao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/12/2012 10:14  

Lil Miss Firestorm posted: Whatever, I think you'll find any event thats been aporoved by Sandi has her name on. Forgot credit is never given where credits due... My name appears on an event, on the calendar, because I added the event myself, it has nothing to do with approval, almost all events are accepted. No one else deals with the calendar only I. The events that aren't accepted are those with either no info at all and/or no address; and you'd be surprised how often that happens, and if the text is all in *CAPITALS. Some events have an address and no info at all so I submit the event myself, rather than deleting it, by searching for it on the internet, and as I do the work I take the credit. This particular event I queried the title of, I sent an email to the organisers about a month ago and still have had no reply. I do my best to make sure all info is accurate, which means I trawl thro the internet to find out, if I was to start tightening up on the submissions only half would get on the calendar. It particularly galls me when criticism is given from someone who doesn't contribute anything to the organisation of events or anything positive to the forums. May I suggest that you think before you post? I put a lot of time and effort into the calendar, making sure it's uniform and informative, I try to give thanks to all who contribute to it, it's OUR calendar not mine or yours; however sometimes I may forget, or miss someone out, in which case I apologise. *You submitted this event and it was all in CAPITAL letters so I had to type it all out myself. I could have deleted it. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3785

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/12/2012 00:27  

well said Sandi

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/12/2012 22:59  

Sandi, you may want to update the events page to reflect the extra night (Thursday 7th) and extra £10.00 for accom if folk choose that option.

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 18/12/2012 22:10  

Sandi, you may want to update the events page to reflect the extra night (Thursday 7th) and extra £10.00 for accom if folk choose that option. Thanks Doc, updated as suggested. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3785

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/12/2012 04:33  

Blimey did I just see Kermit John doing a flying kick to fend off Ninja BJ or has folk been let loose all in thier this rate it e onesie at noon

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/12/2012 18:49  

PMSL Sal, did yer not know Saturday is Onsies Wrestling Wars

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 19/12/2012 20:21  

best i get onto ebay and see if i can find a hobbit onesie !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/12/2012 21:17  

Kermit will be there in full ninja mode hiding in case miss piggy turns up all booby traps will be set

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 19/12/2012 23:58  

who you calling miss piggy ?????

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/12/2012 08:56  

OMGG! don't check in on the thread for a few days and all giddiness is let loose ............ lmao! Onesies wrestling..............so many thoughts of things to type hehehehe. Where did miss piggy's onesie come into it lol and more importantly, please tell me there will be no twosies Charlie from the Original Cruiser Club, reminded me yesterday it was 48 days to go woohooooooo. I bet bomb will come back with winter onesie from his holibags to show us all up xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 21/12/2012 08:42  

Now that i have been excepted as one of the great unwashed .............. me and Mr ken will still be coming on the Thurs but will have to be after i finish college :) (ah that makes me sound so brainy ...)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/12/2012 12:24  

Looking at what is going to show up in my nice quiet town that weekend I think I need to find somewhere else to be

Update Reply
Gloom @ 22/12/2012 13:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email