MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Motorbike.. "Family" or "Just a Bike"

Motorbike.. "Family" or "Just a Bike" (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Motorbike.. "Family" or "Just a Bike" (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Motorbike.. "Family" or "Just a Bike"

My bikes are an important part of life...when I'm working away I often say I cant wait to get back to my bikes...and just pray for dry days in the winter, cold and dry...
but hey, I get withdrawal symptoms after I leave for these 7 -10 week trips.... ha ha...I miss the beast...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/12/2012 12:41  

Over the last 3 years i've spent more time with my bike than i have spent with other people and that tends to build a close relationship. Have done 45000 miles on it in just under 3 yrs and love it to bits. Its my first bike since 1991 and has given me a great deal of pleasure . Its called zed and i just made the final payment the other day --really pleased with it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/12/2012 13:20  

look after your babys and they look after u your life my depend on it you'v got to love em

Update Reply
kaw600 @ 09/12/2012 15:28  

Like i said in chat the other day, your bike is your partner, it goes where your body tells it. I never did name my bandit, it was just Bandit and it was a she, a bitch when she wouldnt start, but a doll on the road.

Update Reply
Momeg @ 09/12/2012 18:57  

family deffo, I sold one of mine recently and was gutted to find out that the new owner had killed it (he is now trying to get his money back off me) I was sad to see it go as I wasn't using it even sadder when I found out what had happened.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/12/2012 20:29  

my old kwak is built like an old brick sh*t house with a rough exterior and certainly lives up to its american moniker `tomcat` brutishly quick but easy to maintain ....i supose with the vx and the xt they are my own little brood and i make sure i always warm the spanners first lol....

Update Reply
nellie @ 12/12/2012 21:34  

...i make sure i always warm the spanners first lol.... LOL Nells

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/12/2012 02:45  

I love my bikes, I don't even let other ride them usually, unless there is a good reason or essential someone else I can trust rides my bikes. Not bothered about my car in that way, to me that is just a tool. My first bike was a Suz GS500E, I named it 'A Boy named Sue', my second was Rhonda the Honda (CB500), my KLE500 didn't have a name, I didnt have it long enough. My Aprilia's name is Nala, after The Lion King's childhood friend. My Bonny is just Bonny at the mo, not thought of a decent apropriate name for her yet,but she is defo a girl with class....

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 13/12/2012 16:32  

My zebedee is my baby all my bikes have been my best buds and ive loved everyone of them.only two people have every got to ride any of my bikes

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 15/12/2012 07:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email