MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Knee Warmers - recommendation

Knee Warmers - recommendation - Forums [Biker Match] Knee Warmers - recommendation - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Knee Warmers - recommendation

being from oop north an all I class myself as a bit of hardy breed, however, I have learnt from the last few days of biking that my knee joints are not! So having looked at the prices of knee warmers, I was a bit put off by the cost. So out came the thermals and I hoped for the best. This has been better but not quite good enough. I can, however, recommend the knee warmers from the Bettaware catalogue. They don't cut into you either. I have put em on over my thermals so they don't have a chance of slippage. I have to warn you that they are not sexy in any shape way or form but my knees are lovely and warm and not aching. Thought I would recommend.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 25/10/2012 09:15  

A timely post RowanB, thankyou. Even though my pilly ride out on Sunday was lovely, my knees had set solid with the cold, so will have a look at these, and I don't care what they look like either as long as they do the job!.....have got to the age of comfort before fashion.

cheers!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/10/2012 09:31  

Top Tip!

Thank you, I just need to wait for someone to post a bettaware catalogue through my letter box now

Update Reply
lisaj @ 25/10/2012 09:36  

There's an online store Lisa, but ive only found the Neoprene Magnetic knee support at £6.99..maybe need a catalogue after all eh love..xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/10/2012 11:16  

Ladies, may I recommend XK Kneewarming Services...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/10/2012 12:32  

XK that really depends on how you warm knees up
Ladies (and gents) i will see if I still have the order form at home tonight and if I have I will let you have the code.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 25/10/2012 15:33  

the code I have is 086410-22 - thermal knee warmers £5.95. However when I tried this online it brought nothing up. Maybe its a catelogue item only. RB

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 25/10/2012 21:55  

Oh well. I'll just have to keep looking. Might need them this weekend though. It's forecast to be even colder.

Update Reply
lisaj @ 25/10/2012 22:34  

Moving this from the General forum to the 'Bikes, Products and Services' forum. Thanks for the tip Rowan

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/10/2012 02:31  

I've been using thermal knee warmers for a number of years now there brilliant they keep the knee warm which keeps it loose, apart from on the bike when its cold i also use them when Skiing and cycling obviously mine are comfy or i would not be able to cycling in them.
The Magnetic knee supports are a different thing, they are to support the knee and strengthen a week joint, i also have some of these for Skiing

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 26/10/2012 08:47  

so does anyone else use these

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 12/11/2012 02:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email