MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Dream bike

Dream bike - Forums [Biker Match] Dream bike - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Dream bike

Further to fossil's 'What bike' thread, what would be everyone's ideal/dream bike? I guess anything that would take me round the World a la Ewan MacGregor and Charlie Boorman would be my choice.....as long as it's a Triumph lol

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 10/08/2007 18:51  

I don't share your brand loyalty, all the major manufacturers have produced the odd lemon. Give me an original unmolested Honda VFR750R RC30 and I'll be the happiest man alive

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 10/08/2007 18:59  

dont have one yet but many years ago(Before marriage,kids,mortgage ect ect)when the only requirement for a boyfriend was to have a cool bike and i first aspired to be that exotic,elusive creature,the lady biker,i was gonna do it on honda 400 4 superdream.

Does that mean i'm a saddo?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2007 22:06  

Oh my god the girl speaks sh*te,delete the dream,insert sport and it make more sense,

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2007 22:08  

I'm really glad you changed that cassie!! the 400 four is classic. You should have seen one painted up with a dunstall fairing on. Great little bike! Mine would have to be designed by an italian and built by Honda. Best of both worlds. Can't think of one bike though. with the money i'd have one for all situations.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 11/08/2007 07:59  

If any one doesn't know wot a dunstall fairing looks like. Watch the first Mad Max film.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 11/08/2007 08:02  

Been away from bikes for such a long time and technology has come along way since my days on a KH250 triple. I've always had a passion for Kawasaki bikes so I guess the new zzr1400 which looks stunning, has a great riding position and adaptable for speed or touring. If I won the lottery a custom built fatboy.

Update Reply
fossil @ 11/08/2007 10:50  

I suppose i'm lucky in that i already own one of my dream bikes (harris magnum 2) i just need to finish biulding it up to my spec now . other things on my wish list are a gsxr 1000 streetfighter & an early bonnie

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2007 17:21  

How early? American market or Brit Scoobs?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/08/2007 18:03  

Ya got me goin now scooby. Do you remember Steve Burns Spondon Suzuki turbo? That was nice. Harris is up there though!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 11/08/2007 18:12  

american market from the 70's would do me fine kwak if you have one knocking around for sale . yes bluesbiker i remember burns's monster & the specials of glasgow gsxr streetfighter cracking bikes both of them

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2007 18:21  

lol No I don't Scoobs, they have one in the museum at Solihull tho, it's the only other one that I've seen since 1976, a guy I dated had one.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/08/2007 04:38  

got my dream bike mate and as soon as rc or matt fund it would love to tour the world on it

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 12/08/2007 07:56  

Update Reply
Ducst4 @ 15/08/2007 00:11  

My dream bike would be a mixture of a cruiser/muscle/sports bike that is very forgiving when you ride it like a complete t*!? and not too much shiny bits to clean (I know lazy git).

Update Reply
rattler @ 15/08/2007 16:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email