MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

BM Patches

BM Patches - Forums [Biker Match] BM Patches - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

BM Patches

Are there any plans to introduce (if not already available) BM patches (not too small) to wear at events so that its easier to meet up with/join in with other BM member? This can be very difficult at larger events such as Brightona. No-one has to wear one but if they don't mind meeting new people at the event it helps..
Any chance of it being part of the membership subs???.. Just asking...

Update Reply
hurtz @ 18/10/2012 15:25  

Kiss tee shirts lol

Update Reply
JP @ 18/10/2012 15:49  

I have a small badge, but it's not always obvious

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 19/10/2012 00:26  

i suggested these but nothings been dun so far

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 19/10/2012 01:07  

Well Bill, maybe you could offer to help out?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/10/2012 03:55  

I am off to see a man about the tshirts tomm so hopefully will have something to report very soon.

Have looked at sew on badges, they work out at about £4 each

Because we now have a new logo it has taken a while to get stuff sorted so bear with us folks it is happening :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/10/2012 09:01  

we have a logo?

Update Reply
xj @ 19/10/2012 22:32  

Echo.. we have a logo..logo..logo? do we really? is it a secret? Should I already know this? What is it? Where is it? Is there any point in wearing a T shirt or badge if we don't all recognise the logo?

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 21/10/2012 19:40  

Echo.. we have a logo..logo..logo? do we really? is it a secret? Should I already know this? What is it? Where is it? Is there any point in wearing a T shirt or badge if we don't all recognise the logo?

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 21/10/2012 19:41  

lol you guys dont pay attention so stand in the corner for 5 mins :) Matt has decided on a BM logo rather than the whole name. I went to see the printer man on Sat to sort out last minute bits and bats and he is going to get a sample ready for me by the end of the week so i can show you guys what it looks like and get some feedback :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/10/2012 21:38  

can i come out of the corner yet?

Update Reply
xj @ 22/10/2012 19:01  

Yes no behave !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/10/2012 21:25  

So, when do we get to see the "logo" Do we have to wait for the printer to produce a sample Can't we have a sneak preview I think £4 for a sew on badge is a fair price It's what I paid for my Yamaha Owners Club patch Put my name down for at least one

Update Reply
Emzed @ 22/10/2012 22:07  

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/10/2012 22:10  

ok. it took me a minute to get it, but works.

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 22/10/2012 22:14  

workin on colours and stuff at the minute and the guys can print or embrioder :) Hope you guys like it and can see being able to recognise each other with this logo on stuff at meets etc

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/10/2012 22:16  

That's excellent Jax And different colour options sound great too I rather like the B&W though Classic Very Ying Yang

Update Reply
Emzed @ 22/10/2012 22:36  

Might get loads of folk asking "what does the BM stand for ?" ..I think it will attract lots of the right attention...Love the colours too , Black and ? ...Beige ..... Its got my vote...x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/10/2012 22:37  

Glad you guys approve, hoping to get all sorted asap so you guys can start ordering stuff.
Basic colours will be black and white but will cahnge depending on what colour you want it printed on :) Am even working on it being embroidered on a beanie hat for me lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/10/2012 22:41  

On a beanie is a Great idea ..., Might even look good on the back pockets of jeans, in large letters.. hmmm , a modern twist...x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/10/2012 22:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email