MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hi

Hi  - Forums [Biker Match] Hi  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hi

Hi to everyone. Newbie to the site and to biking. Passed my Mod 2 in July this year at the grand ol age of 43 (now where did the last 26 years go!!!). Now just got to learn how to upload stuff to the computer and a really unflattering picture will eventually appear Looking forward to getting to know people and hopefully get out on some rides. Jo

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 21/09/2012 09:09  

Hi Rowanblossom, A very warm welcome to BM, have a good look around and on the events calendar as im sure theres lots of events that will interest you. Tons of friends to made here, and the Autumn camp is next weekend, a great way to meet us if you can ? Enjoy .....x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/09/2012 09:47  

Welcome to the site Jo from an ex Manc, moved to sunnier climes and better biking roads in Norfolk last year. Plenty to keep you busy on B.M, make up for all those years you missed. Check out the events calender, keep an eye on and get posting on the forums, go annoy them in the chatroom. Enjoy yourself!!!

Update Reply
old red @ 21/09/2012 12:33  

Hi gingerjen, wish i could make next weekend to autumn camp, it sounds a whole lot of fun. Old Red, I am quite envious of the roads you have down in Norfolk. Anything beats Princess Parkway (do I need to mention the idiots....nooooo I will stop there) twice a day, but its a whole better journey on the bike instead of the bus. Looking forward to being part of the community here.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 21/09/2012 12:53  

Welcome, to a fellow Manc.

Enjoy your time here and jump right in. We don't bite......much :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/09/2012 19:58  

Hiya, pleased to meet you welcome to BM and enjoy.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/09/2012 22:11  

welcome aboard rowan
oddly enough things actually seem to happen from this here web site, which makes a nice change

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 22/09/2012 18:16  

Hi and welcome! (mines a pint of Guinness)

Update Reply
Stuke @ 23/09/2012 01:34  

hi welcome to bm

Update Reply
kaycat @ 23/09/2012 08:47  

Hellooooooooooooo & welcome.
IF u think u are old in the world of biking THEN dont cos I am 53 next week and my fella is paying for my CBT.
Done a free hr taster session to make sure I wud like riding a bike & I did

Update Reply
xXx_J9_xXx @ 26/09/2012 14:45  

Nice one janine............ hope all goes ok for you...as as for being to old, I never cocked a leg over a bike till i was 48.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 29/09/2012 16:59  

Rowan B when can we expect the 'really unflattering picture '

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 29/09/2012 17:06  

Welcome to BM If you can hold a bike up.....then your never to old!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/09/2012 17:51  

Hi VFR800AJ Hopefully today, will make a break outside with the camera whilst it isn't raining (again). The good piccie will be of the bike, the other one...I can only apologise now for lol Can I get away with putting my helmet on I wonder!!!!

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 30/09/2012 09:11  

VGR800AJ - as good as my word! Piccies up....Must admit tried to get it taken as far as way as possible to make me look like a size 8....and after reading the rules didn't put the helmet on... Jo x

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 30/09/2012 18:53  

Hi and welcome to BM (basically mental) !!!)

Have a mooch about and then just jump in with your boots on to the first meet you can :)

If you have any questions then just Prod A Mod, a list of site staff is on the link at the bottom of th epage :)

Oh and its a rule that you now owe me an ice cream wahooooo lol

BJx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/10/2012 14:39  

Thanks for that BJ.....ice cream on its way

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 01/10/2012 16:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email