MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Pilly Day Out to Brightona October 14th

Pilly Day Out to Brightona October 14th - Forums [Biker Match] Pilly Day Out to Brightona October 14th - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Pilly Day Out to Brightona October 14th

Is there any Southern Pillys who would like to come along to the Brightona Bike show on 14th October ?? baza 2458 has already started 2 threads, Pilly Day Down South, and Southern Softies, on general chat about this to try and attract some interest, so far interest is sadly lacking. If any of you southern pillys want to go please add a lift request on the events calender or PM Baza or myself then we can see about arranging a time and pick up point, there's still a few weeks to go yet, so come on you southern pillys come and have a day out with us in Brighton.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 17/09/2012 01:02  

Come on folks, we want to get things moving down south. A day out on a bike ride to the seaside, fish 'n' chips on the beach and they even give you mushy peas with it for any of our northern friends come down south.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 17/09/2012 20:11  

I would love to do it but still cant ride or drive. I hope you get some good numbers for this

Update Reply
JP @ 17/09/2012 20:15  

I'd love to go pilly but sadly I live to far away unless someone is going from my way?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/09/2012 20:43  

I am intending on coming to this but alas in my van, im going to pick alfarogers up in london as he so wants to do this although he would love to go on a bike!! My idea is i bring him down to Brighton and hopefully some kind BM member will pick him, and me cos im pushing my luck, up so we can arrive there on bikes!!!! Anyone who can help in this please pm me!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 18/09/2012 22:15  

Nice one Wenders

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/09/2012 22:31  

I'm sure we can sort something out, a meet up on the way in to Brighton for the last few miles, even the fact i've a spare seat and riding down from London i couldn't do the 120 odd miles there and back with my knackers on the petrol tank with Steve and myself both being of a larger build and i can't use my work bike for personal use anymore. And for anyone that sees me in Friskney on my work bike and thinks i'm telling porkies now, i have a work related meeting in Bedford on the Monday, so i'm planning to go Bedford on the Sunday afternoon from the rally.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 18/09/2012 22:37  

Thanks Ragnar, you're a star and yet again you took steve out today, bless ya, good on you but hope youve already had all the kids you want chuck as riding with them gooligongs pressed into the tank aint gonna do you any favours!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 18/09/2012 23:28  

Just thought i would bump this up again !

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 24/09/2012 17:21  

Well if I'm not at the Classic bike races at Silverstone or the BSB'S at Brands then this may be a possible! So much to do that weekend and only 1 day to do it all in!

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 01/10/2012 17:54  

im coming ,going to leave me speedos at home this time as its getting colder,bringing a pillion with me though,are we going to meet up somewhere as at burn up kept getting lost/??????

Update Reply
stutts @ 01/10/2012 21:20  

Glad you're leaving the speedo's at home this time stutts as it was quite a shock for the people with a more delicate constitution last time at the burn up. Should be able to arrange a meeting place and time no problem.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 01/10/2012 21:33  

looking forward to it,ill be there rain or shine .ill keep checking in to find out where we are meeting

Update Reply
stutts @ 01/10/2012 21:37  

Any pillys from London want a lift?
My back seat still free

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 04/10/2012 20:29  

Hi any meeting point yet,seems a lack of pillions or have you all sorted out privately,hopefully we can all meet up.Colin

Update Reply
colin675 @ 10/10/2012 07:53  

Seems to be a lack of pillions in London.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 10/10/2012 18:31  

I have a pillion Colin

Update Reply
colin675 @ 10/10/2012 19:47  

im coming where we meeting

Update Reply
stutts @ 10/10/2012 21:08  

There seems to be a lack of pillys full stop down here in the south who want to attend any events. Regarding a meeting place how about the ferris wheel or outside Burger King opposite around Midday ??. Does that sound okay for everyone ??, if not please say so then we can sort something. I'm assuming the parking is going to be the same as it was for the Brighton Burn Up.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 10/10/2012 22:17  

Calendar Link http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3105

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/10/2012 22:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email