MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Question (in theory) about Squires

Question (in theory) about Squires (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Question (in theory) about Squires (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Question (in theory) about Squires

Wharfe view cafe in otley is a better breakfast and much cheaper option than squires-mug of tea is 35p lol!

Squires aint just for bikermatch folks either-there's always folks from mcn arranging meets there too....

I kinda like the run from mine to devils bridge, then to manor cafe then thro leyburn back to squires or if i'm feeling really brave, devils bridge up to filling station then up to hartside-cant get up there without tour guides tho so not been back up to hartside-yet!

Hopefully i'll have one ER5 sold at auction tomoz so i can get my baby back on the road-might hav to learn to chuck my arse off the seat but it beats riding a pogo stick lol xx

Update Reply
mizzi @ 16/09/2012 21:43  

I have been there once to PB's birthday bash,great place,full day out from Mids. Will be calling in for a pitstop probably on way back from my daughters with a certain lady(who will then also know where it is)next sunday.Usually go A38,M1,A1 and A1(M), I have printer linked to computer so could print off route maps for folk if required,need to change route if learners go but be warned its a 2hr run on dual carriageways and Motorways from somewhere like Bassetts at legal(ish) speeds.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/09/2012 02:33  

It's a good evening on a Wednesday as well, gets busy though! and a nice Hotel nearby

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 17/09/2012 06:19  

A J is this event still taking place, at Squires cafe, and on the 11th November? There aren't any names on the calendar. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3167

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/09/2012 16:29  

I'm going to have to give up on this one just now as some family issues have arisen and i need to be close to hand for the foreseeable future, but if someone else wwants to carry this one on....feel free. thanks.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 25/09/2012 23:15  

Thanks for letting us know, A J.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/09/2012 23:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email