MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Technical Motorbike Help

fuel injector light CBR600F2

fuel injector light CBR600F2 - Forums [Biker Match] fuel injector light CBR600F2 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Technical Motorbike Help /

fuel injector light CBR600F2

My fuel injector light along with the Hiss light keeps coming on when I'm riding, it losses power for a second or two then kicks back in, is this down to fuel contamination or something more serious.

Update Reply
photoresolution @ 15/09/2012 15:13  

Hi sounds like an issue with the transponder key. if you have another key then try thaf and see if the problem goes away.

Update Reply
SPESH @ 18/09/2012 13:12  

Check you battery ( Charge replace if not done for a while ) and check the rectifyer its nothing to do with Fuel the FI light is part of the system checks it does while checking the HISS. The bike is losing power I had it once when I left the key in and ignition on over night had to change the battery and it was fine again. Same thing can happen if the rectifyer is on its way out it either over charges and everything goes pop or under charges and things cut out you can sometimes tell by watching the headlight to see if the beam is going dim and then strong while in tick over and under some revs

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 19/09/2012 18:43  

Thanks for the advice, I tried the key and thought it worked but started again, the probelem then got worse and the ignition button wouln't start cause the Hiss light was not coming on, turned out to be a loose connection when the AA mechanic removed my Alarm, Thanks for the advice. Gareth

Update Reply
photoresolution @ 19/09/2012 22:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email