MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

loggin in problems

loggin in problems - Forums [Biker Match] loggin in problems - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

loggin in problems

Account Activation mic, your account has now been reactivated and you are signed in again. We hope you continue to enjoy the site. does any one else have these problems , it says i have not logged in, in the last 90 days , lol i was here last week setting up an events rideout

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 09/09/2012 22:48  

Mic, it happens to every member, every 90 days. I'd tell ya why but I can't bleddy remember what Matt said lol and I can't find the thread.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/09/2012 23:50  

Mic you have to verify your email address every 90 days, its an inbuilt security check, even us Mods and Matt have to do it :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/09/2012 00:28  

I think that's what I said last time, BJ, then Matt said summat different lol. Like I said, I can't find the thread it was in.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/09/2012 00:32  

okie dokie , dam annoying when ya forget the secret code, and end up looking in the loft for old diarys thou

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 10/09/2012 22:28  

Wot Matt said in the thread 'is this normal'

"Sorry don't know how I missed this topic.

Yes it happens every 90 days for ALL accounts, inc staff.

It doesn't say you've been inactive for 90 days.... it says you haven't validated your email address in 90 days.

The purpose is to keep our records up to date to ensure you can always maintain access to your account should you forget your password and also that we don't email old/dead email addresses.

After 180 days if you still haven't re-verified your account you will no longer receive any notifications or emails from us such as newsletters."

Update Reply
centurion @ 10/09/2012 22:43  

Hey Cent' how long did it take you to find the thread? lol Cheers

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/09/2012 22:45  

About 30 seconds coz i remembered the thread , and yeah, I know I need to get out more

Update Reply
centurion @ 10/09/2012 23:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email