MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

who doesn't work ?

who doesn't work ? - Forums [Biker Match] who doesn't work ? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

who doesn't work ?

Is there any1 else who just sis at home, BORED, all day 24/ 7 ?

Update Reply
simontk78 @ 08/09/2012 08:40  

That Sucks mate, I see on your profile the reason you don't work, but is there not anything you can do to break up the Boredom? I have a Disability in that my Right arm is Kaput, there are other guys on here far worse than me, but to my Knowledge we all ride bikes/trikes, is there any way you could ride again(if you wanted to of course) to relieve the Boredom? Chin up mate! Tel.

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 08/09/2012 10:48  

Well although I've "officially" retired I still find myself with plenty to do I consider myself very fortunate, to still have most of my faculties So a day off is a bit of a novelty But getting my toys out and playing with bikes Isn't really "work" to me Then there are all the other things to occupy my mind and time I'm sure there's something that you can do, to "while away" the hours Simon After all it doesn't "have" to be constructive or productive As long as it keeps you busy and not bored

Update Reply
Emzed @ 08/09/2012 23:01  

MY PROBLEM WITH RIDING EVEN A TRIKE IS THAT OUR WONDERFUL BOYS IN BLUE HAVE TAKEN MY LICENCE OFF ME. Sorry caps off !
As I have just demonstrated my eyes r a real problem.
So I don't think I've got a hope in L's chance of getting it back !

Update Reply
simontk78 @ 08/09/2012 23:06  

I'm sure there's something that you can do

But that's just it, there doesn't seem to be anything out there.
I have even tried doing voluntary work.
I also offer, free web designing !

Update Reply
simontk78 @ 08/09/2012 23:18  

So it's your eyes that are the Problem, That is my worst Nightmare! Had it been a Manual Disability there is not much to stop you getting on the road, I see that you are going to watch the BSB's, so I guess your eyes are good over longer distance, but you can see a PC as well? I was impressed with the Guy with 10% vision that won a race at the Paralympics the other day, how the hell did he do that! Tel.

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 09/09/2012 06:57  

I know you can't ride yourself now and would love the chance to go pilly........why don't you sort a rideout, I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who would be happy to give you a pilly!! This would get you out and help you make new friends x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/09/2012 18:01  

VT "its your eyes that are the Problem" Yeah, worst luck. As you say, theres not a lot else that would stop me from riding a nice triked ZXR ! "so I guess your eyes are good over longer distance, but you can see a PC as well? All I can say is, do not try to understand it ! I do now wear glasses. Although I have 1 eye lens frosted out, a I have now also got double vision. Which is all OK for riding slowly but :- I also have, what must be the weiredest disability going, my eyes just close involuntry about every minuite. I then struggle t re-open them 4 a further coupkle of seconds. This IS y I have lost my licence, understandablr really . It is also y I find it hard going to keep up in the chat room . "how the hell did he do that!" The human body has FAAAAR more capeabilities than most us ever use, or should that b need 2 use !

Update Reply
simontk78 @ 10/09/2012 06:53  

EM "I know you can't ride yourself now and would love the chance to go pilly........why don't you sort a rideout, I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who would be happy to give you a pilly!!" You are correct. The only thing is, as someone KINDLY pointed out 2 me on another site, is that it can be a bit of a responsability ! WHAT a complete and utter tosser, it is only the same as taking any1 ! on the back.

Update Reply
simontk78 @ 10/09/2012 07:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email